Photo

Newbie - Planning a DW at the Grand Palladium Lady Hamilton - May 23, 2012

• Please log in to reply
102 replies to this topic

#41 Alysia85

Alysia85
  • 101 posts

Posted 26 November 2011 - 08:48 AM

Yeah i think i'm pretty set on the waves of love package. the colors and decor match our whole theme thing so ill just go with that and hope we can change out the flowers.

May 10, 2012 Grand Palladium Lady Hamilton, Jamaica (46 Guests)

#42 canadiangirl

canadiangirl
    • 1,252 posts

Posted 28 November 2011 - 07:55 AM

if you talk to your W/C you can add some flowers and change it up a little, thats what were doing...i just dont know yet if were going to go through the resort or through the florist personally, i know other brides who went through the florist and saved money, but not sure how that would work figuring that our flowers are included in the wedding package??? do you know of anything regarding the florist??

Originally Posted by Alysia85 

Yeah i think i'm pretty set on the waves of love package. the colors and decor match our whole theme thing so ill just go with that and hope we can change out the flowers.

Two hands will join together on their special day and look at each other and say I DO on April 14 2012 in Montego Bay Jamaica

#43 tinasett13

tinasett13
      • 39 posts

Posted 28 November 2011 - 04:41 PM

We were quoted 45 per head for blue lagoon reception. Wedding this Saturday :). Who quoted 30 We have been talking with Loraine

#44 canadiangirl

canadiangirl
        • 1,252 posts

Posted 28 November 2011 - 06:53 PM

i would like to know this too, as there is a new W/C manager...things have gotten lost and weve had some issues..i would like to know if you can tell us

Originally Posted by tinasett13 

We were quoted 45 per head for blue lagoon reception. Wedding this Saturday :). Who quoted 30 We have been talking with Loraine

Two hands will join together on their special day and look at each other and say I DO on April 14 2012 in Montego Bay Jamaica

#45 Apolloniacreed

Apolloniacreed
          • 19 posts

Posted 29 November 2011 - 06:38 AM

Hmmm... I was quoted more than $30 too.  Maybe I can ask again?   It seems like the whole wedding staff has been replaced. Since I haven't discussed it with any of the new wedding staff perhaps they will tell me something different. They won't even give me menus until two months out and I was also told I wouldn't have a WC until that time either.  This concerns me as I had planned to send out invitations before that time and if I have a choice in entree I have no idea how that would work unless they did quasi table-side ordering.  In any case it takes them even longer to get back with me now.  It even takes them weeks to respond to my TA.

#46 ShellyCarter

ShellyCarter
            • 217 posts

Posted 29 November 2011 - 07:51 AM

i can send you the menu's and the menu's request forms. 

but they are VERY SLOW to respond to emails. 

Originally Posted by Apolloniacreed 

Hmmm... I was quoted more than $30 too.  Maybe I can ask again?   It seems like the whole wedding staff has been replaced. Since I haven't discussed it with any of the new wedding staff perhaps they will tell me something different. They won't even give me menus until two months out and I was also told I wouldn't have a WC until that time either.  This concerns me as I had planned to send out invitations before that time and if I have a choice in entree I have no idea how that would work unless they did quasi table-side ordering.  In any case it takes them even longer to get back with me now.  It even takes them weeks to respond to my TA.

Married! xo

#47 canadiangirl

canadiangirl
              • 1,252 posts

Posted 29 November 2011 - 09:17 AM

what menus did you get? Gledon Lowe the manager sent me our the other day, but no menu request form....can you send that to me if you dont mind? thank you

oh....what menu did you decide on?

Originally Posted by ShellyCarter 

i can send you the menu's and the menu's request forms. 

but they are VERY SLOW to respond to emails. 

#48 ShellyCarter

ShellyCarter
                • 217 posts

Posted 29 November 2011 - 06:28 PM

sorry i don't have the blank one

because i saved my information and sent it to her.

i went with the xaymaica menu.

Originally Posted by canadiangirl 

what menus did you get? Gledon Lowe the manager sent me our the other day, but no menu request form....can you send that to me if you dont mind? thank you

oh....what menu did you decide on?

Attached Files

Married! xo

#49 canadiangirl

canadiangirl
                  • 1,252 posts

Posted 30 November 2011 - 09:39 AM

i tried to open it, but it was blank????

#50 ShellyCarter

ShellyCarter
                    • 217 posts

Posted 30 November 2011 - 01:12 PM

canadiangirl

hope it works this time.

Attached Files

Married! xo

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users