Sign in to follow this  
Iamalldiva

Cake Boxes - Anyone want in on the order???

Hi ladies,

I'm thinking about cake boxes for folks to take left over cake back to their room. I found them in sets of 100 but only need 30-40. Is anyone interested in any??? 

http://www.brpboxshop.com/619.html

The boxes are white with a small plastic window.  I plan on putting a small initial monogram sticker I purchased from Michaelâ€s. 
I got this great idea from Beth, hereâ€s her thread:

http://www.bestdestinationwedding.com/forum/thread/67344/3-14-new-prices-oot-bags-luggage-tags-real-touch-flowers-raffia-fans-cake-jewelry-place-settings-candle-holders-message-in-a-bottle-stuff-more

Let me know if anyone is interested in a group order…..

I might be interested in 20-30 boxes but I'm wondering if they flatten as I am in Canada so it would make the shipping from Maryland a LOT cheaper!

I did this idea for my wedding its called Sweet Dreams and it was a wonderful idea taking a piece of cake to eat it the next day, I had many compliments.Sal+wendy-upload-505.jpg

Originally Posted by Iamalldiva View Post

@ @ wnmrtn8 - Nice picture!!!  What does the card in the middle of the boxes say????

•  

Thank you I don't remember the exact words but it said something like "It is said that if you take a piece of cake and tucked under your pillow will bring to you sweet dreams".

You can find the meaning online don't remember the website but I know it's a European tradition I want to say Italian not 100% sure.