Photo

FS -OOT bags and goodies to go inside!

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 selassie11

selassie11
  • 206 posts

Posted 13 March 2011 - 09:24 AM

Unfortunately my wedding was canceled, so I'm trying to get rid of some of the things I had already purchased.

I've posted some items in the Classifieds section of BDW. The links to those are below.

In addition to the OOT bags themselves, I'm also selling:

6 packs of Multicolored Whistle Bracelets - 12 bracelets per pack

I purchased them from Oriental Trading Company for $3/pk - I'm selling them for $1/pk

75 Plastic Key Card Holders

I purchased them for $0.40 each - I'm selling them for $0.20 each -- $15 for all 75

4 sets of Travel Size Bath and Body Works (includes shower gel, lotion, and body spray)

I purchased them online for 3/$10 - I'm selling them for 3/$5 -- $20 for all 4 sets

The scents are -- Sea Cotton Island, Butterfly Flower, Midnight Pomegranate, Moonlight Path

8 Mini Bottles of Aloe Vera Gel - paid $1 each - selling for $0.50 each

I have a few other items that I will post separately. They include 100 ivory/gold 3x4 organza favor bags, a set of 12 gold lion's paw shell table number holders, an underwater camera, 15 beach towels, and a WTOO Maria wedding gown.

Here are links to the OOT bags in the Classifieds section:

I'm selling 10 Milan Jute Bags - I was planning to use them as OOT Bags. Check them out here

http://www.bestdesti...at-for-oot-bags

I'm selling 6 White Floral Applique Bags - I was planning to use them as OOT Bags for my bridesmaids. Check them out here

http://www.bestdesti...at-for-oot-bags

Please PM me if you're interested in anything. I'm happy to post/send pics!

#2 hutchets

hutchets
    • 195 posts

Posted 13 March 2011 - 02:15 PM

Sorry to hear the wedding was cancelled and hopefully you can recover some of your costs.

Theresa
      Riu Ocho Rios April 16, 2011

http://tickers.Ticke....15e8/event.png

#3 kitty25967

kitty25967
      • 320 posts

Posted 14 March 2011 - 05:41 AM

What are the colors for the beach towels.  Do you have any pics you can post?  I might be interested in the key card holders, the wrist whistles, and the aloe.

#4 adales

adales
        • Site Supporter
        • 545 posts

Posted 14 March 2011 - 10:58 AM

I am interested in the whistle bracelets and the key card holders.  I already PM'd you about the jute bags.

#5 selassie11

selassie11
          • 206 posts

Posted 14 March 2011 - 01:07 PM

Hi ladies!

A few brides have already expressed interest in the jute bags, recipe cards, whistle bracelets and key card holders. In case anything falls through I'll be sure to update you.

I have 15 Beach Towels. 7 of them are 34x64 and 8 of them are 30x60. I purchased them from Bed Bath & Beyond for $8 each; I'm selling them for $4 each. They are new with tags. I'm attaching pics. I was originally planning to give them to our wedding party and our parents in their OOT bags.

If you don't need all 15, let me know how many and which ones you'd like. I'm thinking they can be broken into two sets according to color scheme - 1 set would be the blues and greens; 1 set would be the pinks, oranges and yellow. The blue set would be 9 towels (in the first pick, the 7 towels to the left, plus the two polka dot towels in the front); the pink set would be 8 (in the first pic, the 6 towels to the right, plus the two polka dot towels in the front). I'm attaching additional pics of individual towels/sets as well.

Let me know if you're interested and which ones.

Thanks!

beachtowelsall.jpg

beachtowel1.jpg

beachtowel2.jpg

beachtowel3.jpg

beachtowel4.jpg

beactowel5.jpg

beachtowel6.jpg

beachtowel7.jpg

#6 chyjam

chyjam
            • 9 posts

Posted 27 March 2011 - 08:11 PM

HI, I'm sorry your wedding was canceled.  I would like to take the beach towels off your hand if they are still avaiable.  Please contact me chyjam@yahoo.com

#7 jamieirene

jamieirene
              • 650 posts

Posted 27 March 2011 - 08:24 PM

I'll Take the mini Alloe's !

#8 asiamarie1

asiamarie1
                • 239 posts

Posted 29 March 2011 - 06:57 AM

Let me know if you don't sell all the beach towels I am interested in the pink ones...thanks...email me at dbenway140930@gmail.com

#9 asiamarie1

asiamarie1
                  • 239 posts

Posted 29 March 2011 - 06:59 AM

Hopefully you don't get this post twice...I am interested in the pink set of beach towels if you don't get rid of them all..email me at dbenway140930@gmail.com

thanks

Debbie

#10 angel366

angel366
                    • 90 posts

Posted 29 March 2011 - 07:29 AM

hello! i am interested in the bath and body works sets. are they still available? i would need 3. PM me or email me at angel366@aol.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users