Barcelo Los Cabo Wedding Weekend Activities

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Chitown Bride

Chitown Bride
  • 12 posts

Posted 11 March 2011 - 10:55 PM

Hi everyone.

I'm getting married at Barcelo Los Cabos in August 2011. I have about 50 guests joining me and need some suggestions on what activities I can plan for the weekend. I have a fun bunch of people who love to party and have a good time. But I want to plan something that is memorable that will make the weekend really nice. Any suggestions??

#2 lss_182

lss_182
    • 10 posts

Posted 30 May 2011 - 11:11 AM

Hi,

When we were there they had a pub crawl that goes to a few bars in Cabo San Lucas. Looked like fun, might be good for the people who like to party!

#3 mishele81

mishele81
      • 202 posts

Posted 10 August 2011 - 11:42 AM

There is a link that has many cabo excursions. I will try to find it, but maybe just google ' cabo excursions' and there is  a fantastic site that shows many categories depending what you are loooking for!

Riu Palace Cabo San Lucas - April 17, 2012 - 52 booked

#4 mizpriya

mizpriya
        • 268 posts

Posted 29 August 2011 - 05:23 PM

Hi! I want to know which package you decided to go with for the number of guests you are having. This is one of the resorts I am looking to have my wedding at and want to know what most people are doing with larger groups since we are expecting around 30-40 guests.

Originally Posted by Chitown Bride 

Hi everyone.

I'm getting married at Barcelo Los Cabos in August 2011. I have about 50 guests joining me and need some suggestions on what activities I can plan for the weekend. I have a fun bunch of people who love to party and have a good time. But I want to plan something that is memorable that will make the weekend really nice. Any suggestions??

#5 canbride

canbride
          • 2 posts

Posted 30 August 2011 - 04:27 AM

I really wish I could find this site before my wedding, it is just a great resource for planning, anyway I am just excited I got my wedding pics and did my photographer review, oh this is how I found the forum :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users