• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 vcwedding2011

• 286 posts

Posted 07 March 2011 - 11:17 AM

Hi ladies,

Yet once more I turn to you for assistance. 

I am done with my boarding pass STD's - I think they turned out OK but they are three pages.

Now I need to decide if I should staple them together or use an eyelet to keep them together.

I am really leaning to not doing any of the above because i feel the jacket will do a good job of keeping everything together.

What do you guys think?

#2 mandys

• 181 posts

Posted 12 March 2011 - 03:50 PM

First off...YAY to Dreams Palm Beach. Thats the resort I have chosen.

I would not use staples. I am actually punching a hole thru the corner, and tying them together with a piece of raffia. You can use raffia, or a matching coloured ribbon. Im not a big fan of the staple though.

Dreams Palm Beach Punta Cana
      April 2012

#3 skp1

• 405 posts

Posted 13 March 2011 - 08:50 AM

I agree with you that you don't need anything.  Like you said, the folder will hold it together.  Without attaching them, your guests will be able to flip through more easily.

Steph & John........Atlantis.......June 18, 2011......happily married

#4 nairay

• 156 posts

Posted 13 March 2011 - 11:58 AM

I would not do the staple; if you think the jacket is enough, it should be fine, otherwise tying it with raffia/etc would work.

#5 jaspbri0317

• 79 posts
          • Wedding Date:October 13, 2018
          • Wedding Location:Curacao

Posted 14 March 2011 - 06:15 PM

When I made mine, I didn't staple them....I just put them in the jacket.

#6 STAC8228

• 155 posts

Posted 05 June 2011 - 09:58 AM

Im using eyelets for mine, I saw some palm trees some where, cant for the life of me think of where, off to search b4 i forget.. ;)

#7 DramaticAnnie

• 281 posts

Posted 05 June 2011 - 05:19 PM

Boarding passes (real ones) usually come in a little folder or loose anyway.. stapling them would seem odd to me. I'd keep them loose or just something like ribbon if you want to hold them together.

~Married aboard the cruise ship the 'Carnival Dream'~
              ~Carnival Dream Wedding April 28th, 2012, then set sail on a 7 night Caribbean Cruise April 28th-May 5th, 2012~

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users