Sign in to follow this  
TammyWright

Dreams Information (flowers, menus, etc.)

Thanks Tammy- that is great info to have. I suppose at some point I'm going to have to start thinking about flowers and stuff...

Like I said- you miss planning your wedding? Feel free to take over mine! J/K I'm sure I'll get into it eventually. I just have a hard time making decisions, that's my biggest problem!

its going to take you months to envision what you want...then we can start working on the details...start looking at pics to see if any hit you as being what you want...i just posted more flower pics in the vbpicgallery

Can any of you recent Dreams bride comment on the cocktail hour? did any of you do that while you guys were taking picks and is that extra as in on top of your fee for dinner of $22?

Quote:
Originally Posted by EDYTA View Post
Can any of you recent Dreams bride comment on the cocktail hour? did any of you do that while you guys were taking picks and is that extra as in on top of your fee for dinner of $22?
hi edyta,

i negotiated only 1 fee for the cocktail hour and recetion becuase i had them in the same spot...try to do that.