Updated Grand Cayman Weddings Thread

• Please log in to reply
368 replies to this topic

#11 ls415

ls415
  • 21 posts

Posted 21 April 2011 - 07:00 PM

Hey GC brides,

I've started our wedding site and wanted to share it in case it is helpful to you (or any other potential Grand Cayman brides) www.SeguraMueller.com

It is a work in progress...but some basics are there all ready.

I don't have many vendors lined up yet; I would love to hear your thoughts on who you choose & if you love them...

#12 GrandCayBride

GrandCayBride
    • 36 posts

Posted 03 May 2011 - 12:56 PM

I found this beautiful wristlet for our mother's to wear and Celebrations is able to do them for me.  Super excited.....love themMothers writst corsage..bmp

#13 Starfish0512

Starfish0512
      • 283 posts

Posted 05 May 2011 - 02:13 PM

Love Love Love!!!!  Gorgeous!

#14 Starfish0512

Starfish0512
        • 283 posts

Posted 05 May 2011 - 02:16 PM

Our trip is a short 22 days away... not that I'm counting days or anything!  We've decided to do an e-shoot while we are down there with Rebecca Davidson, we will most likely be using her for our wedding too...  Super excited! Fingers crossed that we still have our choice of date for either place, getting a little nervous about it!!

#15 GrandCayBride

GrandCayBride
          • 36 posts

Posted 09 May 2011 - 05:43 AM

We are getting married on June 24th!!  We will be there at the same time.  I hope you have a wonderful day!!!!

Originally Posted by Starfish0512 

Our trip is a short 22 days away... not that I'm counting days or anything!  We've decided to do an e-shoot while we are down there with Rebecca Davidson, we will most likely be using her for our wedding too...  Super excited! Fingers crossed that we still have our choice of date for either place, getting a little nervous about it!!

Attached Files

#16 GrandCayBride

GrandCayBride
            • 36 posts

Posted 09 May 2011 - 06:18 AM

I just re read what you posted and we wont be there at the same time....you are getting married next year.  Oops.  Sorry....too much going on and on my mind!!!  :)

Originally Posted by GrandCayBride 

We are getting married on June 24th!!  We will be there at the same time.  I hope you have a wonderful day!!!!

#17 Starfish0512

Starfish0512
              • 283 posts

Posted 09 May 2011 - 12:40 PM

June 24th is right around the corner though :)  Hows everything going? smoothly I hope?! How many people are traveling down with you?? 

#18 GrandCayBride

GrandCayBride
                • 36 posts

Posted 10 May 2011 - 10:19 AM

Everything seems to being going great so far.......I will let you know when I get back and hopefully I will tell you it went very smoothly!

We have 30 people going....should be a ball!!!  How about you.....how many will you have going down?

#19 Starfish0512

Starfish0512
                  • 283 posts

Posted 11 May 2011 - 01:33 PM

We are looking at a guest list of 30, expecting around 20-25. Because our guest list is on the smaller side (just how we wanted it) and due to the requirements of the caribbean club to hold a ceremony there, I spoke with my FMIL, she agreed that perhaps the best way to handle the guests would be in single rooms i.e Grand Cayman Beach Suites...  spoke with Marina again and she has us penciled in for May 25, 2012.   Unfortunately the 26th was booked already but i'm fine with a friday wedding!  Needless to say GrandCay Bride - I will definitely be looking forward to all the wonderful reviews you will have from your wedding!!!

#20 GrandCayBride

GrandCayBride
                    • 36 posts

Posted 12 May 2011 - 10:46 AM

We are having ceremony on the Beach with a Steel Drum player......... cocktail hour at Hemingways terrace with Shellfish bar......then Dinner at Turtle pool Terrace.....Limited Hemingways menu.  We are having Mainstream a Jazz/Raggae band play at reception.   Should be fun.  I will definitely let you know how it went.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users