Sign in to follow this  
Sllefebvr

Hairstylists and Makeup In Negril, Jamaica

I am getting married in Negril, Jamaica. I am looking for a makeup artist/hair stylist to come to my room the day of the wedding and do my hair plus my 5 bridesmaids, my junior bridesmaid, flower girl, my mother and my FI's mother...

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!!

Hello there!

My name is Luisabel and I am an On-Location MAC Makeup Artist. I am available to travel. Check out my website www.MakeupByLulu.com.

Have a good day!

Luisabel (Lulu)

Been looking into Rachel Edwards.... check out her facebook page! Her prices are pretty reasonable!! I am paying for 11 women... one being a flower girl, and two being mothers.... the total is about $1400.00... For hair/airbrush makeup/lashes.. I am just now waiting to make sure it is okay with the resort to bring her in I can't imagine it is not but idk if she is considered an outside vendor..

Originally Posted by meBonidie2be View Post

did you find someone?

I actually used Pretty Faces their email is airbrushmakeupjm@gmail.com or pretty.faces@ymail.com.  They were excellent and the price was pretty reasonable their facebookpage is www.facebook.com/prettyfacesjm.  I was really pleased.

I actually used Pretty Faces their email is airbrushmakeupjm@gmail.com or pretty.faces@ymail.com.  They were excellent and the price was pretty reasonable their facebookpage is www.facebook.com/prettyfacesjm.  I was really pleased.

I'm also looking into booking someone offsite for hair/makeup.

At this point i'm pretty sure its just for me... I was going to use the resort spa... but after mixed reviews and considering the cost... i figure it might be worth looking into someone mobile that can travel to the resort.

Any recommendations?? or pictures??

thanks!

Hey Sllefebvr,

I actually did send her an email but unfortunately she is booked!!! :(

She did reccomend I check out pretty faces or queen bee.... i liked pretty faces portfolio better.. from what was available.

so i think i will send her an email and see.

Rashel's work is unbelievable and the reviews are amazingly positive. You will definitely be a beautiful bride on your big day!

Originally Posted by Sllefebvr View Post

I have Rachel Edwards booked... from everybody's reviews she is the one you want! Check her out on facebook

Alysia85--Did you email pretty faces?  How did that work since the website says based out of South Florida?  Do you have to pay for the travel too?