Sign in to follow this  
emnicole

DIY bouquet help!

Hi all, Im planning on making my own bouquets, I found some online that are made out of vintage brooches and thought it was a great idea.  Does anyone know any places to buy brooches?  I need alot (about 150-200) so they need to be cheap.  Any suggestions would be great!  Im in the Calgary area.  Thanks

Emily

i am wondering the same thing. I think I might start visiting Goodwills and other thrift stores to pick up cheap vintage earrings and pins, but I always prefer an online site if anyone knows of one!

The best and most economical way is to buy bulk lots of brooches from ebay -- if you're patient, you can find good deals on large lots, so the per piece price can be under $1 - good luck!!

Nice post. Wedding flowers and arrangements can be expensive, but great savings can be found in do it yourself wedding flowers. Some brides choose to either handle the flower arrangements themselves or assign the task to a willing and talented friend or family member. Do it yourself wedding flowers are not for the beginner or for those who are easily stressed. Once you have decided on the type of arrangements you want to make, and which wedding flowers are your favorites, start practicing. Two days before the wedding is not the time to try your centre pieces for the first time. Finally, arrange with a friend or family member to have them deliver and collect all of your arrangements. Thanks for sharing.

Nice post. Wedding flowers and arrangements can be expensive, but great savings can be found in do it yourself wedding flowers. Some brides choose to either handle the flower arrangements themselves or assign the task to a willing and talented friend or family member. Do it yourself wedding flowers are not for the beginner or for those who are easily stressed. Once you have decided on the type of arrangements you want to make, and which wedding flowers are your favorites, start practicing. Two days before the wedding is not the time to try your centre pieces for the first time. Finally, arrange with a friend or family member to have them deliver and collect all of your arrangements. Thanks for sharing.