Photo

Recent or new weddings at NOW JADE...

• Please log in to reply
78 replies to this topic

#21 katarusa

katarusa
  • 12 posts

Posted 09 April 2011 - 10:08 PM

We are getting married at Now Jade on November 27, 2011, funny but some of you I could still see there. Anyway, I attended our friends' wedding there in October 2010, so for me it is much easier to organized, since I've been on a guest side. I know what we loved and I know what we didn't like much, so I am going to try to fix it.

If I can be any help for you to answer questions, it will be my pleasure.

#22 irishdonna

irishdonna
    • 83 posts

Posted 10 April 2011 - 09:47 AM

We will be arriving on november 27th=) Which wedding package are you going with and where did your friend have her reception? I want to have myy reception somewhere somewhat private so we can do speeches and dancing....Any ideas?

Originally Posted by katarusa 

We are getting married at Now Jade on November 27, 2011, funny but some of you I could still see there. Anyway, I attended our friends' wedding there in October 2010, so for me it is much easier to organized, since I've been on a guest side. I know what we loved and I know what we didn't like much, so I am going to try to fix it.

If I can be any help for you to answer questions, it will be my pleasure.

#23 Sunsilksoy

Sunsilksoy
      • 11 posts

Posted 25 April 2011 - 08:58 AM

Thanks so much for your post and pics--very reassuring!!! I'm getting married at Jade in June 2012. If you have any tips for the florists/photographers, let me know & best of luck!!!!!

xoxo

Laura

#24 Sunsilksoy

Sunsilksoy
        • 11 posts

Posted 25 April 2011 - 09:02 AM

Hi Charneice! Congrats!! Sounds like everything is going very well :) We're getting married in June 2012 and I'm wondering if you can let me know who you went with for flowers and also, did you choose their photographer?

You look like a beautiful couple. Best of luck & enjoy every minute!!!

xo

Laura

#25 Charneice

Charneice
          • 21 posts

Posted 26 April 2011 - 06:38 AM

Hi there. Thanks! I am using Diego Munoz who was recommended by Gonzalo Nunez which so many brides rave about here but was booked for my day.  Diego has been great though and his pictures are awesome.  You can see them here.

Hi Charneice! Congrats!! Sounds like everything is going very well :) We're getting married in June 2012 and I'm wondering if you can let me know who you went with for flowers and also, did you choose their photographer?

You look like a beautiful couple. Best of luck & enjoy every minute!!!

xo

Laura

#26 Sunsilksoy

Sunsilksoy
            • 11 posts

Posted 26 April 2011 - 10:25 AM

Awesome thanks so much! yes time flies xoxo

#27 katarusa

katarusa
              • 12 posts

Posted 27 April 2011 - 07:55 PM

We are getting a devine package, I think it is good to have all things included, so I don't have to think about a lot of extra things. We will be closing down the French restaurant, so I think it will be private enough. However, if we will end up having over 50 people, I am going to be forced to pick a different location (most likely outdoors).When is your wedding and how many guests are you having? Also, who is your wedding coordinator? Did you pick your locations yet?

#28 Chante

Chante
                • 54 posts

Posted 28 April 2011 - 04:33 PM

hello everyone !

we have the Now Jade in our top 3 resort for our wedding, we did not make our decision yet ! Hoping to do that in the next couple of weeks...for april 2012.

What made you choose the Now Jade ? Do you know if there is a kids pool ?

If you have any picture, PM me :)

thanks

#29 Chante

Chante
                  • 54 posts

Posted 28 April 2011 - 04:34 PM

oh yeah...what about the 192 pages of review of the now jade ? the old post I believe...is it still on the forum ?

thanks again

#30 Sunsilksoy

Sunsilksoy
                    • 11 posts

Posted 10 May 2011 - 11:44 AM

Hey Charneice!

How is your planning coming?

Did Now Jade give you a problem hiring Diego Munoz as your photographer? I was speaking to our DW consultant last night and she got very stern with me about some resorts not allowing local photographers. But it seems like so many brides here go with local photographers outside the package. I sent an email to Pilar and am waiting for a response but our consultant kinda freaked me out because I've already signed a contract and made a deposit with a local. Please give me a heads up when you get a chance. I hope you can send me some good news.

I hope all is going gracefully for you.

Laura

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users