Sign in to follow this  
TammyWright

Problems starting new thread: "Data Not found"

I have been having the problem as well, tried posting in the newbies forum.  I assumed that I couldn't post at all, but after seeing this thread, maybe it's that I can't post a new thread, so maybe this post will go through!

Problems occur in both IE and Firefox.  Running XP Professional on a laptop.

don't know if posting here first changed something or if an admin changed something or if elves were at work, but I was finally able to post my thread! Yay!

hello BDWers,

i see a few are still having this issue.  

if you have are having this problem can you post in this thread with the following information:

• Which browser and operating system are you using right now? If you go to the "About" window, you'll see the browser name and a version number -- jot this down.
  • If you're using any browser add-ons (e.g., ad blocker, smart toolbar), does this bug occur if you turn them off?
  • Have you tried clearing your browser cookies? If you go into your Preferences, you should see an option for clearing cookies.
  • Try logging in and logging out of BestDestinationWedding.com. Does this problem persist?
  • Which page are you on when this error occurs? Instead of naming the thread or forum, copy the link for the specific page from your browser and paste into a reply to this message.
  • Are you using a brand-new browser like Internet Explorer 9 or Firefox 4? If you can, use IE8 or Firefox 3, as these work better with our site than IE8 and FF4, which were released a few weeks ago.
  • Finally, do these problem occur when you surf this site using the Google Chrome browser? We receive the fewest complaints and questions from members who use Chrome, so let us know if that works for you.

The more info we have, the easier it will be able to find the issue.

thanks,

tammy

ps. just posting that you are having the porblem is NO HELP.  for us to help you, please answer the questions in the first post or the post above this one.

I have tried to post a comment on my desktop Mac at work which uses Mac OS X version 10.6.5 . I have tried both safari & firefox.

I have also tried my home lap top ( a mac that uses the tiger operating system) both safari and firefox.

My fiance tried  a PC using Microsoft 95 on google chrome, internet explorer & firefox as well as these same browsers using Microsoft XP.

We tried logging in and out, clearing cookies, have no browser add-ons..etc

This is happening on this link

http://www.bestdestinationwedding.com/forum/list/36/the-islands-weddings

thanks!
-K