50 replies to this topic

#1 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
  • 11,659 posts
  • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 07 February 2011 - 10:00 AM

We have had a few complaints of people having trouble starting a new thread.

if you have are having this problem can you post in this thread with the following information:

• Which browser and operating system are you using right now? If you go to the "About" window, you'll see the browser name and a version number -- jot this down.
  • If you're using any browser add-ons (e.g., ad blocker, smart toolbar), does this bug occur if you turn them off?
  • Have you tried clearing your browser cookies? If you go into your Preferences, you should see an option for clearing cookies.
  • Try logging in and logging out of BestDestinationWedding.com. Does this problem persist?
  • Which page are you on when this error occurs? Instead of naming the thread or forum, copy the link for the specific page from your browser and paste into a reply to this message.
  • Are you using a brand-new browser like Internet Explorer 9 or Firefox 4? If you can, use IE8 or Firefox 3, as these work better with our site than IE8 and FF4, which were released a few weeks ago.
  • Finally, do these problem occur when you surf this site using the Google Chrome browser? We receive the fewest complaints and questions from members who use Chrome, so let us know if that works for you.

thanks,

tammy

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#2 lindajoleane

lindajoleane
  • 20 posts

Posted 07 February 2011 - 04:40 PM

I had this issue when I tried to post a new thread in ANY forum topic.  No matter if I used Firefox or Google Chrome.  I finally gave up, shut down my laptop, and went to bed.  This afternoon I was able to post without any kind of error.

The error I kept receiving was when I clicked on submit, the thread looked like it was processing, then a box popped up that said "No Data Found".  All I could do was exit out.

Hope this helps a little in trying to figure out what the glitch was.

#3 meows

meows
    • 25 posts

Posted 08 February 2011 - 07:50 PM

I have the same problem, though the only forum I've tried starting threads in was Newbies. Windows 7, tried in Opera, Firefox, IE and Chrome. Screenshot: http://pics.livejour...ps/pic/003bdzgy

#4 shel0403

shel0403
      • 13 posts

Posted 08 February 2011 - 10:47 PM

I am also having the same problem. I cant start any new thread and i use google chrome. :(

#5 kim0806

kim0806
        • 170 posts

Posted 09 February 2011 - 07:41 AM

I've had the same issue using both Internet Explorer and Moxilla.  I tried to post on the Newbies board- trying to find other brides planning a St John wedding! 

Thanks,

Kim

#6 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
          • 11,659 posts
          • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 10 February 2011 - 01:00 PM

are you getting these errors when using your iphone or ipad?  or regular computer/laptop?

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
          Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
          Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
          Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
          sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
          Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#7 ababakhani1

ababakhani1
          • 1 posts

Posted 10 February 2011 - 01:25 PM

I am having this problem using a regular lap top compute, Mozilla, Latest version.....

I have WINDOWS.

Hope this gets resolved quickly....

Angie

#8 BlueMoonGirl

BlueMoonGirl
            • 64 posts

Posted 10 February 2011 - 01:57 PM

I also can't start a new thread under Destination Weddings in Jamaica forum. I'm using a regular laptop with Microsoft Windows 7 and Internet Explorer. When I try to "Submit" a new thread, a box comes up stating "No Data Found".

#9 lindajoleane

lindajoleane
              • 20 posts

Posted 10 February 2011 - 04:02 PM

Originally Posted by Tammy Host 

are you getting these errors when using your iphone or ipad?  or regular computer/laptop?

Laptop with my experience.

#10 Jlynnbrooks

Jlynnbrooks
                • 7 posts

Posted 10 February 2011 - 05:28 PM

Hey! i've been trying to post a thread in the newbies forum, & it's saying "data not found" I'm using Windows 7, Internet explorer. =(

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users