Jump to content

Photo

Photography in Montego Bay


  • Please log in to reply
104 replies to this topic

#41 Jwed12

Jwed12
  • Jr. Member
  • 251 posts

    Posted 22 June 2011 - 12:37 PM

    When's your date? We aren't getting married until 6/12/2012. (Year and a half engagment). I'm on the edge about booking him now because I haven't heard anyone else talk about him really. I've heard a lot of comments about Diana Campbell, so we might go with her. She gave us close to the same offer. What hotel are you using?

    Originally Posted by soon2beMrsG 

     

    I'm booking Alain Hottat too!  He's really quick to espond to email and really reasonable in price.  I received the same quote and couldn't believe it! I hope to hear about your experience with him because he's been good thus far.

     




     



     



    #42 canadiangirl

    canadiangirl
    • Sr. Member
    • 1,252 posts

      Posted 22 June 2011 - 12:43 PM

      were going with her too, i think shes fantastic...and has gone above the normal for us...where are you getting married?

      Originally Posted by Jwed12 

      When's your date? We aren't getting married until 6/12/2012. (Year and a half engagment). I'm on the edge about booking him now because I haven't heard anyone else talk about him really. I've heard a lot of comments about Diana Campbell, so we might go with her. She gave us close to the same offer. What hotel are you using?



       



       


      Two hands will join together on their special day and look at each other and say I DO on April 14 2012 in Montego Bay Jamaica


      #43 pintsize1

      pintsize1
      • Jr. Member
      • 165 posts

        Posted 22 June 2011 - 07:04 PM

        Jwed12,

        Did you get my message for the price quote?



        #44 Jwed12

        Jwed12
        • Jr. Member
        • 251 posts

          Posted 24 June 2011 - 11:54 AM


          We'll be at the Riu in Montego Bay. You?
           

          Originally Posted by canadiangirl 

          were going with her too, i think shes fantastic...and has gone above the normal for us...where are you getting married?



           



           



          #45 Jwed12

          Jwed12
          • Jr. Member
          • 251 posts

            Posted 24 June 2011 - 11:54 AM

            I did! Thanks so much. That was really helpful. :)

            Originally Posted by pintsize1 

            Jwed12,

            Did you get my message for the price quote?



             



            #46 canadiangirl

            canadiangirl
            • Sr. Member
            • 1,252 posts

              Posted 26 June 2011 - 02:21 PM

              were getting married April 14th 2012 at the Grand Palladium Lady Hamilton in Montego, Bay.....what package are you going with with her?


              Two hands will join together on their special day and look at each other and say I DO on April 14 2012 in Montego Bay Jamaica


              #47 DeAngelis2be

              DeAngelis2be
              • Jr. Member
              • 349 posts

                Posted 27 June 2011 - 03:45 PM

                Did anyone book their videographer yet? I'm thinking about booking RG Weddings...I just wanted to get a 2nd opinion or know if there is anyone better in Montego Bay to shoot my wedding. Thanks.

                 

                http://rgweddingsii....php?v=v1#/home/



                #48 soon2beMrsG

                soon2beMrsG
                • Newbie
                • 36 posts

                  Posted 30 June 2011 - 08:02 AM

                  Hi Jwed12

                  Our date is 04/21/2012 and I'm getting wary of Alain myself as I didn't see a lot posted by him.  I'm going to do more research because our hotel also makes us pay an outside vendor fee so he or she would have to be worth it.  Our wedding is going to be at Half Moon Resort in Montego Bay.  I literally can't wait!

                   

                  Soon2beMrsG

                  Originally Posted by Jwed12 

                  When's your date? We aren't getting married until 6/12/2012. (Year and a half engagment). I'm on the edge about booking him now because I haven't heard anyone else talk about him really. I've heard a lot of comments about Diana Campbell, so we might go with her. She gave us close to the same offer. What hotel are you using?



                   



                   



                  #49 Val Filipkowski

                  Val Filipkowski
                  • Newbie
                  • 62 posts

                    Posted 01 July 2011 - 07:29 AM

                    has anyone ever used geoffrey berry photography?

                     



                    #50 canadiangirl

                    canadiangirl
                    • Sr. Member
                    • 1,252 posts

                      Posted 04 July 2011 - 09:16 AM


                      we have gone with dianna cambell, i found her really easy to work with and her prices as well as her willingness to do different pictures, is what drew me to her for our april 2012 wedding

                      Originally Posted by soon2beMrsG 

                      Hi Jwed12

                      Our date is 04/21/2012 and I'm getting wary of Alain myself as I didn't see a lot posted by him.  I'm going to do more research because our hotel also makes us pay an outside vendor fee so he or she would have to be worth it.  Our wedding is going to be at Half Moon Resort in Montego Bay.  I literally can't wait!

                       

                      Soon2beMrsG



                       



                       


                      Two hands will join together on their special day and look at each other and say I DO on April 14 2012 in Montego Bay Jamaica





                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users