Photo

Flowers negril!!!

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 kezmode

kezmode
  • 8 posts

Posted 25 January 2011 - 04:33 PM

Has anyone used floral fantasies??? What were the flowers like?

#2 Meitra

Meitra
    • 249 posts

Posted 01 February 2011 - 02:53 PM

yep :)  I was pretty bad about being last minute on my design ideas too, and they managed to do everything I asked :)  I got my bouquet, Matron of Honor's bouquet, two flower girl head wreaths, 5 bouttoneires (spelling?), two pin on corsages, flowers for the aisle and chairs and all of my centerpieces from Floral Fantasies.  Additionally, my MIL used them to decorate the tables for the rehearsal dinner as well and they turned out great too :)  You can check out my photographer's blog for pictures http://www.noraswedd...log.com/?p=2300

And please post a comment if you go to her blog b/c if I get enough I get a credit towards ordering pictures form her :)  Also let me knwo if you want to see anything specifically b/c I have a million more photos I can send you of any one of the items I'm sure!

Moon Dance Cliffs ---- Negril, Jamaica ---- December 4, 2010

#3 NHKinNegril

NHKinNegril
      • 17 posts

Posted 01 February 2011 - 03:29 PM

I am using them for my wedding on April 9, 2011 at Catcha Falling Star. So no reviews of actual flowers yet, but they worked with me to come up with arrangements within my budget and have been very responsive. 

#4 LaraJo

LaraJo
        • 159 posts

Posted 01 February 2011 - 04:00 PM

Hey Kezmode - I don't have any pictures of my actual photos because I'm not getting married until 7/23/11, but I did post information about priciing, as  well as the pics my flowers will be modeled after, in the Moon Dance Cliffs thread. I think other people were writing about Floral Fantasies in that thread too.

#5 autyb

autyb
          • 5 posts

Posted 17 January 2012 - 12:31 PM

Wow, Meitra!  Your wedding was beautiful!  Congrats!

#6 130BNK

130BNK
            • 4 posts

Posted 12 June 2013 - 02:27 PM

Beautiful pics.  Who did your cake and was it good??  I'm still trying to find someone to make my cake.  Wedding is Negril....

#7 MsFaszion

MsFaszion
              • 174 posts

Posted 16 June 2013 - 08:46 AM

Originally Posted by 130BNK 

Beautiful pics.  Who did your cake and was it good??  I'm still trying to find someone to make my cake.  Wedding is Negril....

For cakes in the area you can try Margaret Myrie (sp?) or Cakes by Nodia.  The internet is your best friend I've found so much just searching like a mad woman on my own.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users