Photo

Bachelorette Party and Shower Vent!!!!!

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#11 Nrvsbride

Nrvsbride
  • 5,248 posts

Posted 24 August 2007 - 11:41 AM

That sounds like a fabulous b-party! I know it's going to be amazing. Once you get there all these little problems will be long forgotten.

#12 MsShelley

MsShelley

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 10,366 posts

Posted 24 August 2007 - 11:41 AM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by MoBride
      Thanks girls! You really made me feel better.I'm sure everything will turn out great and we will have fun. I was just so surprised there was drama because I tried to keep everything so simple.
      I have been to elaborate and expensive bachelorette parties that cost $75.00 for the party bus and $20.00 to get into the club and $10.00 a drink. I have also ended up alone in Atlantic City's ER after someone put GHb in my drink and I collapsed and no one knew where I was so they took the party bus back home!!!I just want my friends to join me at No Shower Happy Hour (they call it that because people go right from the beach but I will be showered for my B Party!). No cover before 9, $1.00 bottles and $2.00 lemonades with vodka! What could be better than that?
      that's awesome!!! I really hope you have a great time...

#13 Chiquita

Chiquita
      • 2,674 posts

Posted 24 August 2007 - 03:11 PM

Hopefully everything works out for you and you can relax :) We will want to know all about it!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users