Photo

NYC Boudoir Summer 2011. WHO'S INTERESTED?!?!

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 DiamondGirl

DiamondGirl
  • 710 posts

Posted 17 January 2011 - 05:14 PM

Hello Ladies,

Myself and two other BDW members are looking to have a BD session with Jen from Jenerations photography. I have unofficially reserved August 27th 2011. Nothing is official with the date until a deposit is received and details are forwarded to Jen. In order to get a discount, we need a group of 3 or more girls. If the 27th works for you, please PM me and I will forward the information to you. Once you review it, let me know which package you would like to do. This needs to be done ASAP before we lose the date. Jen is completely booked on the weekends in August and the 27th was the only opening available. If you would like to see some of Jens work, check her out at www.Jenerations.com 

-Sheila

#2 KarenM

KarenM
    • 1,920 posts

Posted 22 January 2011 - 02:01 PM

Having had a session with Jen last year, I can tell you that you will NOT be disappointed! I went on my own, so even without the group discount it's totally worth it! You're going to have a blast!

#3 NikkiT1021

NikkiT1021
      • 210 posts

Posted 04 March 2011 - 12:54 AM

I'm SO upset!!  I really wanted to do this but just realized thats the weekend of my bachelorette party! 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users