Sign in to follow this  
perry1217

Weight Loss/Fitness Support for 2012 Brides!

Week 8 DONE!!! Getting closer to the finish!!! I am totally an at home video workout junky!!!! LOVE IT!!!! Wish I could be a healthy food junky and I'd be set!!! I don't know if I will ever give up my sweet ways :( Maybe extra workouts will be an alternative :P

I have been reading this post for motivation so I finally went and got the Jillian Micheals 30 day shred. Day 1 done! Does anyone know how long you should stay on each level?

Thanks ladies and keep up the good work!

Great job ladies!!!!!  I'm a Jillian Michaels lover!  For the 30 Day Shred, you do 10 days on each level so you're working out every day for 30 days.

I took more then a couple days off and now it's soooo hard to get started again!!!! :(

Originally Posted by star18 View Post

Ahhh I fell off the wagon and took 2 days off...gotta get back at it tomorrow! :(

Me too (taken a few days off)...and I just want to go to bed tonight! LOL 

Originally Posted by star18 View Post

Ahhh I fell off the wagon and took 2 days off...gotta get back at it tomorrow! :(

i would like to lose like 20 lbs. its hard for me as well because i work from 7a-730p. so by the time i get home im usually exhausted...whats some good quick videos to do?

melissa

6/23/12 bride

Alright I only got 30 more days of p90 and I'm starting Jillian Michaels 30 day Shred today also!!! Only 1 more month before I go dress shopping and I still have a few more pounds to go!!! I'm going to buckle down and eat a lot better than I have been for the last few day and weeks for that matter. I posted pictures of swimsuits and dresses I like all around my house for motivation and reminders of why I am doing this!!! Lets keep it up ladies before we know it, it's going to be "W" day ;)

Hey!

Definitely Jillian Michaels 30 day shred.  It goes by quickly...it's hard work but it does the job!  All that's needed is a little motivation on your end to get started (which is clearly something I am working on)! LOL But I'm proud to say that I actually did the video last night after all...

Originally Posted by babe81501 View Post

i would like to lose like 20 lbs. its hard for me as well because i work from 7a-730p. so by the time i get home im usually exhausted...whats some good quick videos to do?

melissa

6/23/12 bride