Sign in to follow this  
girlieq

Amazing Photographer found for weddings from Cancun to Tulum!!!!!

Octavio is the photographer at my wedding in May.  I'm so excited to hear good things about him. 

Originally Posted by girlieq View Post

Hello to all the future brides!

I just got married December 7th, 2010 at the Iberostar Tucan/Quetzal in Playa Del Carmen. First off Gabriela the wedding coordinator is amazing! I absolutely love her, nothing but wonderful things to say about her!

Second, Octavio Montes was the most amazing photographer! My wedding pictures are perfect and at such a reasonable price! if you need a photographer for your wedding I would definitely recommend him with out a doubt! www.octaviomontes.com Hope this helps!!!!

~Marie

Zelda,

Those masks would be sooo much fun in pictures! I think I will have to add that to the list! Im really really trying not to bring to much stuff. I just keep telling myself that I picked a beautiful resort so that I wouldnt have to do all of that! still, i think I may end up needing an extra suitcase!

We picked the package because I knew that if I didn't I would start saying I need this and this and this and soon I would have spent even more! lol. But lucky you with two nights in the presidente suite! that will be awesome!

Music is my main project right now...I havent picked any specifics left but Im making a list to go thru with FI and see if we can agree on anything. I absolutely LOVE Adam Sandler and I dont want anything to serious so I want to use the song "I want to grow old with you" somewhere. :)

Gabriella said I can get a DJ for the reception for 80 dollars and hour but I dont really know if I want to do that. I feel like my Ipod would have better music! What are you doing for music?

Hey Ladies, I am getting married at Iberostar Tucan 12/12/12 this year. Thanks for posting info about the photographer and such.  Is the steakhouse the open air restaurant.  And do you know how many people have to be there to get the restaurant to yourself?

Hi! I'm getting married at Quetzal on November 10, 2012... do you have pictures from your wedding? And do you have any advice? Sorry such a broad question, but I really would love to hear anything!

How was your experience with Adventure Photo?