Beaches Bocobel feedback NEEDED

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 simpson11

• 30 posts

Posted 12 January 2011 - 08:39 AM

My name is Stephanie and I'm actually getting married July 15, 2011 at Sandals but have guest accommodations set for my family and friends at Beaches. Has anybody been there recently and can you provide me with your honest opinion? Any pictures? I have been hearing from some that this  hotel is run down  and simply NOT NICE etc,................and quite frankly just frustrated  with these stating this, especially when my fiance are trying to accommodate those with families! My fiance are visiting in Marcch and plan to have 2 nights of activities for our guest prior to wedding

Thanks Stephanie

#2 Dmitri_Markine

• Vendor
    • 2,782 posts

Posted 12 January 2011 - 09:02 AM

Welcome!  Check out the specific section of the website and I am sure you'll find some reviews!

#3 JayKay

• 3,472 posts
      • Wedding Date:January 13, 2012
      • Wedding Location:Gran Bahia Principe Runaway Bay Jamaica
      • LocationSouthern Alberta

Posted 17 January 2011 - 06:33 PM

Welcome!  I have never personally been there but a close family friend just returned.  He had been to Jamaica before and said out of all the places he has stayed it was there least favorite.  He said there wasn't much to do and found the food and accomodations not as nice as other places (I'm not sure where else they have stayed).  But that being said, everyone has a different opinion on things!  Good luck!

#4 Mel2010

• 219 posts

Posted 17 January 2011 - 07:19 PM

to the forum! If you use the search option on this forum and enter your resort name you will find TONS of info on these resorts.

Good Luck! And Happy Planning!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users