Sign in to follow this  
jennifersyble

Post your Maui Florist or Floral Package Here

I would love to find out who all the Maui brides are using for wedding ceremony and reception flowers. It would be awesome if you would post who you are using or who you used or are planning to use as well as any package info you have. I think it would be really helpful for all the future Maui Brides. Thanks!

We are going with Annie Heid Flowers. She is such a sweetheart and personal family friend to one of my best friends from college so it just works. We have not gotten into details yet but so far so good! Like I said, such a sweet heart and very prompt in responding.

Dellables is... I'm not even sure I have words for how amazing she is. She oozes creativity, works with you on your budget, is so in love with weddings and anything beautiful you can't helped but to be sucked into her aromatic world. I had a vision for my wedding with dripping orchids all over the place... and she just ran with it. Everything was even MORE gorgeous than I can begin to explain. Click here. You won't be sorry. 

I'm getting married in South Maui in Wailea/Makena. Do you know of any amazing florists in South Maui? One I heard of is Wailea is Bella Bloom Maui. Any experience with them? We're not looking to blow our entire wad on flowers, so recommendations on a reasonably priced shops much appreciated.

mahalo

Again, I'm going to say Dellables. They do weddings ALL over the island and they are very reasonable as far as pricing. 

It smelled... like nothing you've ever smelled before. Bliss.

April7_Details_069.JPG

Just fyi, I read that Maui Florist works with Costco so if you pick up the arrangements you order through them at Costco, then you get costco pricing. Not sure how it works but it

sounds like something worth researching if budget is a concern.