Photo

Post your photography package and photographer here for Maui Brides

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 jennifersyble

jennifersyble
  • 166 posts

Posted 11 January 2011 - 11:14 AM

Hi All, I thought it would be cool for everyone getting married in Maui to post who they used or are using or planning to use for their dw photographer, the time span or package they are getting and the rate if possible. I think it would be really helpful for all future maui brides for comparison sake...oh and the photographer's website if available.  Thanks and happy planning!

#2 greysgirl

greysgirl
    • 370 posts

Posted 11 January 2011 - 03:31 PM

We are using Anna Kim Photography and are super pumped about her.  Since we're eloping we're just hiring her for 3 hours (2 on our wedding day and then an hour TTD session the following day).  She has been great to deal with and seems very sweet.   Check out her pics!

www.annakimphotography.com

#3 jennifersyble

jennifersyble
      • 166 posts

Posted 12 January 2011 - 11:03 AM

Wow, Her photos look great! Congrats! Are her rates pretty reasonable? I have found so far that Maui wedding photography seems to be more expensive and also comes with less than it is in Austin (where I'm from.)

#4 schmizer

schmizer
        • 213 posts

Posted 12 January 2011 - 10:07 PM

We are using Mike Sydney and love his portfolio.  We have him booked for 3 hours, just for the ceremony, prep pictures and after pictures.  A number of our guests, including my FI, are professional photographers, so we are not using a Maui photographer for the reception.  We are purchasing all the negatives for the photos taken instead of having prints done by the photographer.

You are right, all the good photographers are expensive.

http://www.mspmaui.com/

#5 greysgirl

greysgirl
          • 370 posts

Posted 15 January 2011 - 04:18 PM

Originally Posted by jennifersyble 

Wow, Her photos look great! Congrats! Are her rates pretty reasonable? I have found so far that Maui wedding photography seems to be more expensive and also comes with less than it is in Austin (where I'm from.)

Yes her rates were fantastic!  PM me if you want more info.

#6 Nicole119

Nicole119
            • 34 posts

Posted 25 February 2011 - 11:52 AM

Mike Sidney is AWESOME! He did a 1-hour anniversary portrait for my husband and I and the photos are insane!! They are gracing the walls of our home and everyone that sees them is amazed and how professional and awesome and dramatic they are (exactly what I wanted!), seriously looks like we were shot by some famous hollywood photographer!! :)

www.mikesidney.com

#7 jennifersyble

jennifersyble
              • 166 posts

Posted 28 February 2011 - 09:15 PM

We finallly booked with Anna Kim and are so excited. We're doing 3.5 hours plus a one hour ttd. Her photos look amazing:

www.annakimphotography.com

#8 cocoalover

cocoalover
                • 37 posts

Posted 02 March 2011 - 01:35 PM

I used Eric and Wendy from L'Amour. They are out of this world amazing!!! They are very talented and super nice.

http://www.lmprophoto.com/

184918_10150144295870734_145006315733_8637312_4830817_n.jpg

#9 fallfromgrace

fallfromgrace
                  • 200 posts

Posted 07 March 2011 - 10:23 AM

Nora and Chris Photography are awesome too, and their rates are amazing too.  And their photos are really beautiful.  www.nandcphotography.com

#10 Jackpot82

Jackpot82
                    • 23 posts

Posted 07 March 2011 - 11:06 AM

We are using Dottie Freeland from Paradise Found Images, www.paradisefoundimages.com.

Dot has been very responsive and her prices are great. ($250 for 1 1/2 hour ceremony photos at our resort, plus a CD with the images).

She is the photographer for the Maui Marrying Man, Rev. Ron Lowery's wedding package. Their cost is $499 for ceremony and photography. I contacted her on my own for the photography at our resort prior to our wedding.

I will post pictures once we are home from our weddingmoon in May.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users