Photo

The Hard Rock Punta Cana

• Please log in to reply
897 replies to this topic

#811 eli902

eli902
  • 8 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 09:50 AM

Hi ladies! Not sure how often brides check this site for updates. Did any brides use the onsite photography? Also did anyone have the symbolic ceremony, can you provide any details? thanks so much!

#812 eli902

eli902
    • 8 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 09:50 AM

Hi ladies! Not sure how often brides check this site for updates. Did any brides use the onsite photography? Also did anyone have the symbolic ceremony, can you provide any details? thanks so much!

#813 JillTran

JillTran
      • Vendor
      • 116 posts

Posted 24 April 2013 - 11:01 AM

Hi Hard Rock Punta Cana brides! Not sure if anyone will be there during July 27 2013, but Enrique Iglesias will be there performing LIVE!!!

#814 sheresa509

sheresa509
        • 11 posts

Posted 25 April 2013 - 05:06 PM

Your wedding is exactly what I want for my wedding. I would love to see what you used for your brochure templates. Great Job!!!

#815 sheresa509

sheresa509
          • 11 posts

Posted 25 April 2013 - 05:11 PM

My wedding is July 2014, I'm a train wreck. Not knowing or the fact that all I see are pics online is driving me NUTS!!! Any info you have please share

Thanx

#816 sheresa509

sheresa509
            • 11 posts

Posted 25 April 2013 - 05:28 PM

I'm concerned about the same thing. Guest do not want to pay $400 a night for a wedding/vacation. SMH!!!

#817 6-15-13 bride

6-15-13 bride
              • 2 posts

Posted 26 April 2013 - 07:40 PM

can you please send me your template and welcome bags like you said i just feel LOST and my wedding is june 2013 THANK YOU

#818 sheresa509

sheresa509
                • 11 posts

Posted 28 April 2013 - 08:08 AM

Hey girl

Thanks for that info, can u send me the info for Caribbean Celebrations? Here's my email sheresanichol@icloud.com

Thanks again

#819 sheresa509

sheresa509
                  • 11 posts

Posted 28 April 2013 - 01:07 PM

Have you heard a response about the templates or anything?

#820 Melissagora

Melissagora
                    • 6 posts

Posted 22 May 2013 - 04:45 PM

Hi Ladies,

I just booked our wedding at the Hard Rock for Feb. 20, 2014. I have been working with Marlyn Tobon and Jennifer Almonte (but she is switching jobs in two weeks) and now I am working with Mia Mendoza.  I have to say that in the beginning planning stages over the past month they all have been fantastic.  I am OCD when it comes to responding to emails and all have been extremely helpful and prompt to respond to emails.  I think I just freaked myself out by reading some of these posts.....but this is round number 2 for me so I am just thankful and looking forward to a huge party in February and marrying the love of my life.  Hope there aren't too many issues lol....but that is life right!  Place looks amazing.  Anyone who has photos from their wedding.....would be very appreciative if you could post!  Trying to decide where to have ceremony and reception, approx. 60 ppl.

Thanks!!

Melissa

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users