Jump to content

Photo

Grand Palladium Jamaica/Lady Hamilton - 2011 Brides!


  • Please log in to reply
354 replies to this topic

#261 lindsayraz

lindsayraz
  • Newbie
  • 109 posts

    Posted 25 November 2011 - 09:18 AM

    Do you need to give them your numbers of guests though? I don't have my final count yet ...

    I'd love to see the menu though! I wasn't going to worry about it until a couple months before the date, yikes! Now I might just have to email Omeshia.

     

    Quote:

    Originally Posted by ShellyCarter 



    you should try, because i'm dealing dircelying with the manager and she sent my the forms and all  the menus



     



     



    #262 lindsayraz

    lindsayraz
    • Newbie
    • 109 posts

      Posted 28 November 2011 - 05:48 PM

      Question for brides who had their reception at the Blue Lagoon..........  What time did your reception start at the Blue Lagoon? Like what time were guests allowed to arrive there?

       

      I'm thinking of doing a brochure or some sort of program and I want to specify "Ceremony at 4:00pm, Reception at 6:00pm" or whatever time it should be.



      #263 canadiangirl

      canadiangirl
      • Sr. Member
      • 1,252 posts

        Posted 29 November 2011 - 09:23 AM


        i talked to our w/c...and our ceremony is at 4:00pm...i had requested to have the reception at 6:00 pm as well...i was told that our guests could be there early....but as we are doing a big enterance i wanted to make sure that they could be there like 30 min or so before hand and have a couple of drinks, we were told that was no problem/

         

        So my program reads that ceremony is at 4:00 with drinks on the beach after and reception dinner is at 6:00pm in the blue lagoon...hope this helps

        Originally Posted by lindsayraz 

        Question for brides who had their reception at the Blue Lagoon..........  What time did your reception start at the Blue Lagoon? Like what time were guests allowed to arrive there?

         

        I'm thinking of doing a brochure or some sort of program and I want to specify "Ceremony at 4:00pm, Reception at 6:00pm" or whatever time it should be.



         


        Two hands will join together on their special day and look at each other and say I DO on April 14 2012 in Montego Bay Jamaica


        #264 lindsayraz

        lindsayraz
        • Newbie
        • 109 posts

          Posted 29 November 2011 - 10:09 AM

          ahh perfect! thx ;)

           

          Originally Posted by canadiangirl 


          i talked to our w/c...and our ceremony is at 4:00pm...i had requested to have the reception at 6:00 pm as well...i was told that our guests could be there early....but as we are doing a big enterance i wanted to make sure that they could be there like 30 min or so before hand and have a couple of drinks, we were told that was no problem/

           

          So my program reads that ceremony is at 4:00 with drinks on the beach after and reception dinner is at 6:00pm in the blue lagoon...hope this helps



           



           



          #265 canadiangirl

          canadiangirl
          • Sr. Member
          • 1,252 posts

            Posted 29 November 2011 - 12:14 PM


            np...anytime

            Originally Posted by lindsayraz 

            ahh perfect! thx ;)

             



             



             


            Two hands will join together on their special day and look at each other and say I DO on April 14 2012 in Montego Bay Jamaica


            #266 BeachBridein11

            BeachBridein11
            • Member
            • 610 posts

              Posted 02 December 2011 - 12:29 PM


              Doesn't matter which side you're on, exact same restaurants.

              Originally Posted by canadiangirl 

              sorry, lol i didnt look and see that you are at the GP...not the GPLH but its nice to see that the new ones are out, ill ave to call tomorrow



               


              Married in Paradise!!

              June 17th, 2011

              Grand Palladium Jamaica Resort & Spa


              #267 BeachBridein11

              BeachBridein11
              • Member
              • 610 posts

                Posted 02 December 2011 - 12:31 PM


                You don't need your final count till 60 days before the wedding, though I don't think they really need them till 2 weeks out.  No worries!

                Originally Posted by lindsayraz 

                Do you need to give them your numbers of guests though? I don't have my final count yet ...

                I'd love to see the menu though! I wasn't going to worry about it until a couple months before the date, yikes! Now I might just have to email Omeshia.

                 

                Quote:



                 



                 


                Married in Paradise!!

                June 17th, 2011

                Grand Palladium Jamaica Resort & Spa


                #268 BeachBridein11

                BeachBridein11
                • Member
                • 610 posts

                  Posted 02 December 2011 - 12:33 PM


                  That's exactly what we did... Ceremony at 4p, champagne toast afterwards, Reception at Blue Lagoon at 6p.  While we were off taking pics, my guest were having drinks at the bar above the Blue Lagoon (name has slipped my mind) before they headed down to the reception.

                   

                  Originally Posted by lindsayraz 

                  Question for brides who had their reception at the Blue Lagoon..........  What time did your reception start at the Blue Lagoon? Like what time were guests allowed to arrive there?

                   

                  I'm thinking of doing a brochure or some sort of program and I want to specify "Ceremony at 4:00pm, Reception at 6:00pm" or whatever time it should be.



                   


                  Married in Paradise!!

                  June 17th, 2011

                  Grand Palladium Jamaica Resort & Spa


                  #269 canadiangirl

                  canadiangirl
                  • Sr. Member
                  • 1,252 posts

                    Posted 02 December 2011 - 12:45 PM


                    i havent seen you in a while...how is married life? i have a question for you though, who did your wedding cake? did you use the resort for flowers or tai? and how does that work, since i have the waves of love package? which has flowers included...i know you upgraded yours, but did you do that through the resort? for the life of my i cant remember lol

                     

                    is there any tips or tricks you can give me as iam only 4 months away? thanx hun

                    Originally Posted by BeachBridein11 


                    Doesn't matter which side you're on, exact same restaurants.



                     



                     


                    Two hands will join together on their special day and look at each other and say I DO on April 14 2012 in Montego Bay Jamaica


                    #270 BeachBridein11

                    BeachBridein11
                    • Member
                    • 610 posts

                      Posted 02 December 2011 - 12:59 PM


                      Married life is fantastic!  Though the same, but fantastic! LOL 

                       

                      We went with the wedding cake that was included in the Waves of Love Package (resort), except we used our own cake topper.  Flowers, we went through Tai Flora. I worked directly with Sandy and she sent my invoice to the resort. 

                       

                      4 months away?  I can't believe how quickly your day is approaching!!!  Ummm just keep EVERYTHING about your ceremony/reception and have a summary of it all and definitely take that down with you.  When I met with the coordinator, I gave her a copy of the summary, went over it with her, and also gave her a seating chart.  Do you have all your OOT bags completed? 

                      Originally Posted by canadiangirl 


                      i havent seen you in a while...how is married life? i have a question for you though, who did your wedding cake? did you use the resort for flowers or tai? and how does that work, since i have the waves of love package? which has flowers included...i know you upgraded yours, but did you do that through the resort? for the life of my i cant remember lol

                       

                      is there any tips or tricks you can give me as iam only 4 months away? thanx hun



                       



                       


                      Married in Paradise!!

                      June 17th, 2011

                      Grand Palladium Jamaica Resort & Spa





                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users