Photo

For all of you previous brides - did you do coolers????

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#11 JaimeLynne

JaimeLynne
  • VIP Member
  • 4,791 posts

Posted 22 August 2007 - 12:15 PM

That's a great idea! And I think if you're staying at a Non AI resort it's an extra bonus! People can save $$$ by filling them up with beer and ice and chilling by the pool (assuming the hotel is cool with that).

~ Jaime & Martin ~
    "Rain or Swine! 2-0-0-9"

We had 24 people attend our wedding in Las Caletas, Mexico on May 24th, 2009!

We all stayed at The Marriott in P.V., and Honeymooned at The Royal Plantation in Ochos Rios, Jamaica!

#12 jak27

jak27
    • 715 posts

Posted 22 August 2007 - 12:25 PM

Ok, here is the current version of our idea for the coolers.

Our coolers will be white, with turquoise text. The entire image won't be larger than 5x4, so it's pretty small-ish. And FI wants the image to be circular in nature, since the cooler is rectangular and he likes that contrast (who knew he had such opinions!?!?!)

Sorry I can't post the pic, but have to attach since it's a pdf. Names too big?

What do yall think

Attached Files

#13 Wisco4

Wisco4
      • 666 posts

Posted 22 August 2007 - 12:32 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by jak27
        Ok, here is the current version of our idea for the coolers.

Our coolers will be white, with turquoise text. The entire image won't be larger than 5x4, so it's pretty small-ish. And FI wants the image to be circular in nature, since the cooler is rectangular and he likes that contrast (who knew he had such opinions!?!?!)

Sorry I can't post the pic, but have to attach since it's a pdf. Names too big?

What do yall think

Very cute! Especially in turquoise on white.
        ~Amanda

#14 Wisco4

Wisco4
        • 666 posts

Posted 22 August 2007 - 12:41 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by JaimeLynne
          That's a great idea! And I think if you're staying at a Non AI resort it's an extra bonus! People can save $$$ by filling them up with beer and ice and chilling by the pool (assuming the hotel is cool with that).
          Good point about the AI resort. I wouldn't spend the $ on coolers if you are staying at one.
          They are very key for non-AI resorts or condos. Most of them will allow you to bring in your own refreshments. In Maui we stayed at a very upscale resort so we must've looked like such cheapos wheeling in our Safeway beer in on the luggage caddies! Oh well, they didn't mind!
          ~Amanda

#15 jak27

jak27
          • 715 posts

Posted 22 August 2007 - 12:46 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by JaimeLynne
            That's a great idea! And I think if you're staying at a Non AI resort it's an extra bonus!
            Exactly what we were thinking! We're going to give everyone 2 beers & 2 bottles of waters in their OOT bags, so they can use them for that very purpose. But I still want people to like them enough to reuse in the future if they want!

I would be thrilled as a guest to get a collapsible cooler filled with all sorts of stuff, so fun, so I'm probably just over-analyizng it like always!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users