Kristy28
  • 160 posts

Posted 17 March 2011 - 04:24 PM

I got the below quote from Jan's

Bridal bouquet using 12 roses - pink & white - $60
    Bridesmaids bouquet - smaller version to brides - $45ea
    Mom's corsage with single rose - $12ea
    Boutonniere with rose - $10ea

She also mentioned that orchids would be the same price.

Wedding booked for December 12, 2012 at the RIU Ocho Rio....cannot wait.....it will be the best day of our lives

#12 ShellyCarter

ShellyCarter
    • 217 posts

Posted 27 November 2011 - 09:02 PM

my quotes, i think its not too bad.

Flowers: chrysanthemums, carnations and orchids

Requirements:   

Gazebo decorated with fabric, 4 floral pieces and hanging pearls @ $300.00

Silver chiavari chairs with fuchsia sashes @ $5 each

Head table for 6 decorated with fabric and flowers from gazebo @ $80                                                                 

Centrepieces using 3 cylinder vases in varying heights with submerged fuschia

dendrobium orchids, floating candles and draped pearls, votives at the base @ $50 each

2 Pedestals – floral arrangement on stands draped with fabric @ $60                                  $120.00

Conditions:                  Rental items are NOT yours to keep such as vases, pedestals etc.   Any last minute requirements not in contract will require

immediate payment.

Payment Policy:           50% of payment is required to confirm date, balance required at least 14 days prior to event.

Cancellation policy:

10 days before event no refund

14 days before event no refund of deposit

15-30 days cancellation before event will be a 25% charge

31-45 Days cancellation before event will be a 15% charge

Any cancellation attracts a deductable 10% consultation fee.

By signing below the client agrees to abide by the terms set by Jan’s Flowers.

Clients Name: _____________________________________ Signature: _____________________   Date____________

Jan’s flowers representative: Signature: ______________________________________________  Date:____________

â€œa little piece of paradise arranged”

Married! xo

#13 belledame

belledame
      • 195 posts

Posted 13 December 2011 - 06:12 PM

Wow, Jan's Flowers prices are really good! Has anyone used her services as yet? Any feedback?

#14 ShellyCarter

ShellyCarter
        • 217 posts

Posted 13 December 2011 - 06:20 PM

my quote from tai flora

i would like the following for my wedding. Gazebo decorated with fabric, 4 floral pieces and hanging pearls Gazebo draping $300 and floral pieces $60 plus tax each Silver chiavari chairs with fuchsia sashes Silver chiavari chairs $7 and fuchsia sashes $2.50 plus tax each Head table for 6 decorated with fabric and flowers from gazebo Table cloths are $25 plus tax and to relocate your flowers no extra charge

Centrepieces using 3 cylinder vases in varying heights with submerged fuschia

dendrobium orchids, floating candles and draped pearls, votives at the base 6", 9" and 12" cylinders with submerged fuchsia orchids and floating candles $75 plus tax per set 2 Pedestals â€“ floral arrangement on stands draped with fabric$65 plus tax

Married! xo

#15 mrlddst

mrlddst
          • 222 posts

Posted 17 February 2012 - 12:58 PM

I am curious to know which one you chose. I am debating these two options as well as the hotel.

Its done.....you can read my planning journal or the review...long over due.

http://www.bestdesti...ego-bay-jamaica

#16 Kristy28

Kristy28
            • 160 posts

Posted 05 March 2012 - 03:54 PM

I am not 100% but I am pretty sure I am going with Tai Floral. I felt a little more comfortable using the flosrist that the resort uses. With the vendors fee her pricing was close to the same at Tai Florals.

Wedding booked for December 12, 2012 at the RIU Ocho Rio....cannot wait.....it will be the best day of our lives

#17 mrlddst

mrlddst
              • 222 posts

Posted 05 March 2012 - 04:14 PM

So they don't charge the vendor fee if you use their florist? Are the rates still the same, I mean between what the resort would charge and what Tai would charge?

Its done.....you can read my planning journal or the review...long over due.

http://www.bestdesti...ego-bay-jamaica

#18 Kristy28

Kristy28
                • 160 posts

Posted 08 March 2012 - 04:14 PM

Tai Floral is the florst with the ROR and they don't charge a vendor fee. I found that Jan's was about $200 cheaper but the vendor fee is $250 so it isn't worth it.

#19 Lauren Newsham

Lauren Newsham
                  • 129 posts
                  • Wedding Date:May 30, 2012
                  • Wedding Location:Riu Ocho Rios, Jamaica

Posted 09 March 2012 - 11:27 AM

Hi Kristy, I keep getting mixed info on the vendor fees. The Riu website says $200 but I also saw some where it was $350. Or is that for the photographer only? 

Originally Posted by Kristy28 

Tai Floral is the florst with the ROR and they don't charge a vendor fee. I found that Jan's was about $200 cheaper but the vendor fee is $250 so it isn't worth it.

#20 Kristy28

Kristy28
                  • 160 posts

Posted 10 March 2012 - 02:57 PM

My understanding from them was that the vendor fee was $200 or $250 (cant remember exactly) and was $350 for photography.

Originally Posted by Lauren Newsham 

Hi Kristy, I keep getting mixed info on the vendor fees. The Riu website says $200 but I also saw some where it was $350. Or is that for the photographer only? 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users