• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 natalie7

natalie7
  • Site Supporter
  • 298 posts

Posted 08 December 2010 - 11:04 AM

Hey everyone!!

Soooo I just bought 100 flip flop (place card/picture holders) for either TABLE NUMBERS, and PLACE CARDS for people, and as a little souvenier for my guests.... I absolutely love them... but I decided to go a different way and do a more abundant OOT bag and use "Beach Passes" from my hometown of Long Beach for place cards.

So therefore I have loads left over... they are currently at my sisters house in CT and she is sending them to me asap.

I'm just putting this on there to see if anyone wants to buy them... I'm going to sell them in sets of 10.

I originally was going to buy them in a store for $2.00 a pop but found a website that if I bought them for $1.75 plus shipping.

So I'm asking for $16 for each set of 10 plus shipping. (I think I can send most in a flat rate box, which would be the cheapest-- PM me and I'll let you know)-- They are ALL mixed and all different colors, so you can't really request the colors..

PM me if interested!! :)

They look like this:

#2 scali715

scali715
    • 7 posts

Posted 11 December 2010 - 08:33 PM

I am interested in 4 sets. Are they still available? Shipping to boston, ma?

#3 Lasallebabe

Lasallebabe
      • Site Supporter
      • 154 posts

Posted 28 June 2011 - 07:40 AM

Wondering if you sold all of these? I would be interested...sending you a msg. Thanks,

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users