Every used www.lightinthebox.com?!?!?!

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 RocknRobin04

• Banned
  • 107 posts

Posted 02 December 2010 - 09:12 AM

Hi Brides!

Have any of you ever ordered from www.lighinthebox.com?!? I have fallen in love with a dress on the site but am sooo nervous! The prices are AMAZING! It sounds to good to be true, but the reviews on the site all are positive.

Here is the dress i am in LOVE with.

For that price, do I just order and pray it works out?!? I have about 10 months till my wedding.

#2 GC2008

• 183 posts

Posted 02 December 2010 - 09:14 PM

Never heard of this site but just checked it out....love the dress!

#3 X-Chan

• 166 posts

Posted 02 December 2010 - 10:07 PM

That dress is gorgeous!! The dresses on that site do look like knockoffs but I love that they seem to have in-house photo examples of their knockoffs rather than just ripping off the pictures from the original designers. 

The reviews aren't all positive and are in all different languages so that makes me think it's not a scam.. lots of girls posting their pictures in the dresses too.

#4 mochamakes3

• 1,917 posts

Posted 03 December 2010 - 05:46 AM

If you are really interested in a "knock-off" dress, I recommend reading the entire thread on knock-off dresses. It's over 200 pages of really useful info and advice. The dress you chose is fairly simple in design and you could probably have it made for less.

I ordered three dresses from Monica Bridal, a vendor from dhgate.com and am pleased with the quality. I was going to order from lightinthebox until I found and read the other thread.

#5 Cassie

• 5,341 posts

Posted 03 December 2010 - 06:18 AM

I ordered my flower girl's dress from lightinthebox and it turned out just as pictured, so cute and she absolutely loved it.  I say go for it!  And like you said, if you don't like it, you still have plenty of time to find something else.  Good luck!

Married! -- July 11, 2010

"I hope your marriage lasts 10 dog years" -- what my 4 yr old flower girl had my sister write in my guest book!

My Planning Thread

#6 loveyoudt

• 3 posts

Posted 19 July 2011 - 10:43 PM

Wow, so many persons have bought from lightinthebox, I also want to order from this website.

#7 loveyoudt

• 3 posts

Posted 19 July 2011 - 10:45 PM

Wow, so many persons have bought from lightinthebox, I also want to order from this website.

#8 alisonamo

• Banned
                • 2 posts

Posted 22 April 2013 - 01:15 AM

Very pleased with my suit, tailored to my requirements as stated and VERY quickly turned around, I would recommend this site to anyone and will be coming back for more when I need.The color was exactly what was shown on the internet. We are thrilled as it is really hard to find a yellow dress that has a little coverage on the top.Enjoy Online Shopping For Fashion Dress, Apparel, Suits With Free Shipping - http://www.ipweddingdresses.com/ is very amazingly website.free shipping

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users