Any 11/11/11 Brides!!!!!

• Please log in to reply
40 replies to this topic

#1 RocknRobin04

RocknRobin04
  • Banned
  • 107 posts

Posted 01 December 2010 - 12:07 PM

Are there any other 11/11/11 Brides out there?!?!

#2 mrsgreene2011

mrsgreene2011
    • 307 posts

Posted 01 December 2010 - 12:23 PM

Yes! 11-11-11 Iberostar Rose Hall Suites, Montego Bay Jamaica. Where are you getting married?

Congrats to you!

#3 RocknRobin04

RocknRobin04
      • Banned
      • 107 posts

Posted 01 December 2010 - 12:40 PM

I am getting married at the Now Jade in the Riviera Maya. Are you doing anything fun to comemorate the day? We were thinking about fireworks or sparklers on the beach at 11:11pm.

#4 mrsgreene2011

mrsgreene2011
        • 307 posts

Posted 01 December 2010 - 01:09 PM

I haven't thought that far ahead, but that is a great idea. I still haven't sent out my STD's. Have to get them out by year end, most people know becasue of word of mouth.

#5 RocknRobin04

RocknRobin04
          • Banned
          • 107 posts

Posted 01 December 2010 - 02:17 PM

Girl...get on those! :)

I highly suggest using Vistaprint.com! I ordered really cute, great quality magnets for 50% off. I think everyone gets that special on your first order. I attached them to the front of blank cards I got at a craft store. On the inside of the card I printed all the basic details (and of course our wedding website) for all the guests. I got RAVE reviews on both the STD and the Website.

speaking of which...I need to jump on my website and make some updates. We now have 7 people booked :)

GOODLUCK!

#6 jlarruda

jlarruda
            • 201 posts

Posted 01 December 2010 - 02:55 PM

My fiance is active military and we've been planning a destination wedding on 11/11/11 since its Veterans day.. starting to see that its booked already in a lot of the places I've really liked.. so it may be changed to 11/12/11.. nothing confirmed yet though.

#7 mrsgreene2011

mrsgreene2011
              • 307 posts

Posted 02 December 2010 - 05:49 AM

I already have 20 people booked with deposits and we haven't even sent out the STD's. I think that may be why I am not to worried. I was going to do boarding pass STD's, but decided to go with the little flip flops. I hope people like them. We have been together 6 years and have a 1 year old daughter; I guess that may be why I am not feeling as excited.   Hopefully that changes as the day gets closer!

jlarruda,

11/11/11 would be a very meaningful day for the both of you. I really hope you can book it somewhere. Congrats!

#8 GKGC

GKGC
                • 23 posts

Posted 04 December 2010 - 02:59 PM

Hi gorgeous brides :),

We are also getting married on 11-11-11 in the Riviera Maya.  We are both extremely excited.  It's going to be a magical day!

At this stage we are looking at and have been negotiating with ME by Melia.  But if any of you have any recommendations, I'd be happy to hear them.

Thus far we are just at the early planning stages.  My groom has chosen his tux and I think I have found my dress, but nothing has been picked up or tried on as yet ... 

We are looking at getting married in a super trendy location such as ME and then cocktails at the venue and reception on a pirate ship or yacht :)

#9 RocknRobin04

RocknRobin04
                  • Banned
                  • 107 posts

Posted 06 December 2010 - 06:29 AM

That sounds awesome! Do you have a contact yet to charter your boat? We are having a hard time getting anyone to return emails and phone calls :(

#10 Pucca

Pucca
                    • 485 posts

Posted 17 December 2010 - 02:29 PM

Hello!!

I'll be getting married on 11/11/11 in Los Cabos, Mexico! I can't wait! 

I've bought my dress, found a photographer, found a ceremony site, sent out my Save-the-Dates, and am waiting on the menu for the reception dinner. Will be making my own invitations and am still figuring out other things. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users