Photo

LinenTableCloth.com CYBER MONDAY 50% sale

• Please log in to reply
47 replies to this topic

#41 dby88

dby88
  • 166 posts

Posted 07 December 2010 - 09:31 PM

Here is a photo I took of the orange satin runner. It's with my iPhone and under indoor lighting. Side note: my mom is a big scrap booker and we are using "pumpkin pie" paper for our thank you notes. I held it up to the runners and it seems like a pretty close match. Here is a link to the paper website. Orange_Satin_Runner.JPG

#42 mochamakes3

mochamakes3
    • 1,917 posts

Posted 08 December 2010 - 05:28 AM

Thanks so much for posting the pumpkin satin. It looks like it should be the right color.

#43 adales

adales
      • Site Supporter
      • 545 posts

Posted 08 December 2010 - 01:15 PM

I got an email stating that my stuff will be delivered tomorrow.  I will let you know how the colors look.

#44 bryanandchar

bryanandchar
        • Site Supporter
        • 165 posts

Posted 08 December 2010 - 02:43 PM

I ordered the sage green organza sashes, they have like 3 or 4 different shades of green so I wasn't sure I'd like them, but I LOVE them!! They are perfect for a beach. They also look just like the picture on the website in case anyone ordered them also.

I ordered extras because I thought I could use for extra decoration elsewhere (maybe as a table runner also), but they are way to narrow for that. I guess we'll have to be creative when we get there:)

#45 TLGnhci

TLGnhci
          • 899 posts

Posted 08 December 2010 - 06:29 PM

I got my turquoise runners and sashes tonight and they're perfect.  Good quality and they match in color. 

#46 sebitasalejo

sebitasalejo
            • 221 posts

Posted 08 December 2010 - 08:36 PM

My stuff was delivered today. I got exactly what I wanted. I'm so psyched! The color matches and the quality is good.  

[SIGPIC]

#47 adales

adales
              • Site Supporter
              • 545 posts

Posted 13 December 2010 - 08:48 AM

I recieved my fushcia and pumpkin organza sashes and runners and I love them!  They are exactly what I wanted.

#48 mochamakes3

mochamakes3
                • 1,917 posts

Posted 13 December 2010 - 11:02 AM

Originally Posted by adales 

I recieved my fushcia and pumpkin organza sashes and runners and I love them!  They are exactly what I wanted.

Can you please post a pic of them together? Mine were delivered to my sister but she didn't open the box yet.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users