Jump to content

Photo

Trashing the Dress at Cenote Dos Ojos -Tulum, Riviera Maya


  • Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 gonzaloNunez

gonzaloNunez
  • Insiders
  • 227 posts
    • LocationMexico

    Posted 26 November 2010 - 10:11 PM

    Hi!!

    I wanted to post this trash just to show the posibilities of trashing in a Cenote vs the beach. There you will find jungle, plus a cristal water in the Cenote. Judith is a BDW member. The pictures speak with themselves. Great moment at the session. Always consider to having a trash with your wedding. The memories are priceless.

    Thanks!!

    Gonzalo

     

    tulum-wedding-photography-1.jpgtulum-wedding-photography-3.jpgtulum-wedding-photography-4.jpgtulum-wedding-photography-5.jpgtulum-wedding-photography-6.jpgtulum-wedding-photography-7.jpgtulum-wedding-photography-8.jpgtulum-wedding-photography-10.jpgtulum-wedding-photography-2.jpg


    Posted Image

    Gonzalo Nunez - WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHER - www.gonzalonunez.com - Facebook Fanpage
    Cancun, Playa del Carmen, Tulum, Riviera Maya, Mexico, rest of the world.

    #2 woll0098

    woll0098
    • Newbie
    • 6 posts

      Posted 01 December 2010 - 12:07 PM

      I love this shoot. I am coming there is a few weeks. I would looove to use this location! How big is that cenote area.. pretty easy to find if I asked the hotel to bring myself and client their. I have a big vision for a day after shoot, jungle.. mid summers nights dream style.

      btw, do you have a blog? love your style and work.



      #3 gonzaloNunez

      gonzaloNunez
      • Insiders
      • 227 posts
        • LocationMexico

        Posted 01 December 2010 - 07:16 PM

        thank you!!

        yes it is very ease to find. The Cenote Dos Ojos is the biggest in the area. and I mean "big".. it is near Tulum, 20 minutes from Tulum going towards Cancun, left hand.

        yes please refer to my blog www.nunezgonzalo.com/blog

        thank you for your time!

        Gonzalo


        Posted Image

        Gonzalo Nunez - WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHER - www.gonzalonunez.com - Facebook Fanpage
        Cancun, Playa del Carmen, Tulum, Riviera Maya, Mexico, rest of the world.

        #4 shelbygirl

        shelbygirl
        • Jr. Member
        • 186 posts

          Posted 01 December 2010 - 07:33 PM

          Beautiful photos!  I especially love the underwater ones.  Is that a public area?



          #5 Moments That Matter

          Moments That Matter

            Diamond Vendor

          • Insiders
          • 3,074 posts

            Posted 07 December 2010 - 08:14 AM

            Nice pictures... you really captured the moment! Good job Gonzalo.


            MTM%20Logo%202016_zps4tzm05my.png

             

             

            Moments That Matter Photography , Cancun, Playa del Carmen, Mexico

            Canadian Award Winning Photojournalist serving the Riviera Maya

             

            Email: contact@momentsthatmatterphotography.com

            Why we're Ranked #1 ~ Scoop on what we do:  MTM Reviews

            Meet Lincoln & Team MTM: "Meet Lincoln" Video + see his Passion!!!

             

            We Offer: 100% Vendor Fee Discount
                                100% Deposit Guarantee

                                100% Satisfaction Guarantee


            #6 gonzaloNunez

            gonzaloNunez
            • Insiders
            • 227 posts
              • LocationMexico

              Posted 08 December 2010 - 08:19 AM

              Thanks Lincoln and Lori!!

              yes shelby it is a public area, you just have to pay your fee to use the Cenote.

              Gonzalo


              Posted Image

              Gonzalo Nunez - WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHER - www.gonzalonunez.com - Facebook Fanpage
              Cancun, Playa del Carmen, Tulum, Riviera Maya, Mexico, rest of the world.

              #7 adales

              adales
              • Site Supporter
              • 545 posts

                Posted 08 February 2011 - 08:24 AM

                I love the underwater shots!  They are so pristine and clear.



                #8 mizpriya

                mizpriya
                • Jr. Member
                • 268 posts

                  Posted 01 March 2012 - 07:10 AM

                  Out of curiousity Gonzalo, what is the fee to use the Cenote for a photo session? Would love to do something like this with my photographer....

                   

                  Originally Posted by gonzaloNunez 

                  Thanks Lincoln and Lori!!

                  yes shelby it is a public area, you just have to pay your fee to use the Cenote.

                  Gonzalo



                   



                  #9 gonzaloNunez

                  gonzaloNunez
                  • Insiders
                  • 227 posts
                    • LocationMexico

                    Posted 01 March 2012 - 01:23 PM



                    Originally Posted by mizpriya 

                    Out of curiousity Gonzalo, what is the fee to use the Cenote for a photo session? Would love to do something like this with my photographer....

                     



                     



                    Mizpriya, if you are just a tourist, will charge you $10 US for the ticket, but, if you want to get the professional photographer with the cameras... it is other story... may be around $150 to $200US...


                    Posted Image

                    Gonzalo Nunez - WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHER - www.gonzalonunez.com - Facebook Fanpage
                    Cancun, Playa del Carmen, Tulum, Riviera Maya, Mexico, rest of the world.

                    #10 uhaft

                    uhaft
                    • Newbie
                    • 102 posts

                      Posted 27 April 2012 - 07:15 AM

                       

                      Originally Posted by gonzaloNunez 

                      Hi!!

                      I wanted to post this trash just to show the posibilities of trashing in a Cenote vs the beach. There you will find jungle, plus a cristal water in the Cenote. Judith is a BDW member. The pictures speak with themselves. Great moment at the session. Always consider to having a trash with your wedding. The memories are priceless.

                      Thanks!!

                      Gonzalo

                       

                      tulum-wedding-photography-1.jpgtulum-wedding-photography-3.jpgtulum-wedding-photography-4.jpgtulum-wedding-photography-5.jpgtulum-wedding-photography-6.jpgtulum-wedding-photography-7.jpgtulum-wedding-photography-8.jpgtulum-wedding-photography-10.jpgtulum-wedding-photography-2.jpg

                       


                      You do amazing work! I am looking to do a TTD session here and was wondering if they have changing rooms to change into my dress there? Does it usually get really crowded there and how is the lighting? Thanks!






                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users