Brandy

Beaches ~ Turks & Caicos Roll Call!

I hit reply too soon...

Melissa43,

We are also booked for a Trash the Dress session with Ileana. I am so excited! 

What were your favorite locations around the island during your photo shoot?

Thanks!  Wendy

Lizzdee,

Great info about the welcome bags!  I had some of those things on my list, but forgot the very important Tums and Gold Bond powder.  I will also be sure to up my snacks and choices, and definitely have to check out the Turquoise and Caicos nailpolish!  Essie is formaldehyde free, so even my allergy sensitive lil' sis can wear it.  Yay!

Our next are all the copies of notarized official documents and having them FedExed to Beaches.  Or maybe that should be worded as notarized copies of official documents.  Whee!

This is when it starts feeling official ;-)

Wendy

Hello everyone, I am new to this site and just wanted hi :) I just booked with Beaches Turks and Caicos today :) Wedding date: 5-4-12. I am so excited and I hope I can get everything done in 3 months!! This site has been very helpful so thank you everyone! My fiance and I were actually planning a wedding for October in our hometown and made some deposits, but the more we look at the money were going to be spending, we decided to have a destination wedding with just us and my 6 year old son :) 

Newbie _ 

Hello everyone!! :) I just booked today!!! :) 

Melissa & Jared- plus my 6 year old son Preston

May 4, 2012  at 4:00 pm

Beautiful Beginnings

BEACH

** just canceled current home October wedding plans, when realized how much money we were going to spend! Now in 3 months heading off to our destination wedding :) 

Newbie _ 

Beautiful Beginnings

BEACH

** just canceled current home October wedding plans, when realized how much money we were going to spend! Now in 3 months heading off to our destination wedding :) 

Newbie _ 

Beautiful Beginnings

BEACH

Beautiful Beginnings

BEACH

Beautiful Beginnings

BEACH