Bachelorette ideas please!

• Please log in to reply
37 replies to this topic

#31 LisaG

LisaG
  • VIP Member
  • 7,839 posts

Posted 20 August 2007 - 04:34 PM

Perfect!!! I bet they'll have lots of ideas for the party.

We also had some dice. One dice had the "action" and the other had who I had to do it too...funny!! Like, dance with....a tall guy....or......hug....a drunk guy.

#32 Wisco4

Wisco4
    • 666 posts

Posted 20 August 2007 - 04:42 PM

And you found those there too? Cool, I'll have to check it out.

Ok now I'll have to start a new thread on how to walk into an adult novelty store without looking like a complete you-know-what!

~Amanda

#33 LisaG

LisaG
      • VIP Member
      • 7,839 posts

Posted 20 August 2007 - 04:47 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Wisco4

Ok now I'll have to start a new thread on how to walk into an adult novelty store without looking like a complete you-know-what!

ROFLMAO!!! Just go with a girl friend and people won't look at you too weird...lol!!

#34 foxytv

foxytv
        • VIP Member
        • 7,740 posts

Posted 20 August 2007 - 04:47 PM

Quote:

lol. 14 months without your FI at home, and you learn not to give a $&#! what people think about you wearing out the merchandise. lol

#35 LisaG

LisaG
          • VIP Member
          • 7,839 posts

Posted 20 August 2007 - 04:49 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by foxytv
            lol. 14 months without your FI at home, and you learn not to give a $&#! what people think about you wearing out the merchandise. lol
            OMG!! You are cracking me up!!!! Tami...you must have wore out the battery aisle!

#36 Wisco4

Wisco4
            • 666 posts

Posted 20 August 2007 - 04:50 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by foxytv
              Hee hee! When does he get back or is he back now?
              ~Amanda

#37 michelle08

michelle08
              • VIP Member
              • 2,702 posts

Posted 20 August 2007 - 08:24 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by LisaG
                You girls are going to have so much fun!!

We did a scavenger hunt at mine. The funniest was that I had to get a guy to give me his underware. If they had stains or holes, I got more points. You should see the pics of me trying to persuade this guy to give them up...hillarious!! Luckily the first guy gave them to me.

My friends bought a bag from Condoms To Go with the scavenger hunt on it. That way, you can use the bag to keep everything in. It was so much fun!

I had to get spanked by a guy, ask a guy for a condom, write my name on a guys chest with lip stick, do a "blow job" shot off of a guy....can't think of anything else right now.
                Sorry...this reminded me of a time we went out in san francisco for my friends bachelorette party last year and one of the clubs we went to had their own scavenger hunt or maybe some guys bachelor party was doing it? I was drunk I can't remember..but I volunteered to give mine up...so I went the rest of the night w/out any!! :)

#38 foxytv

foxytv
                • VIP Member
                • 7,740 posts

Posted 20 August 2007 - 08:39 PM

Quote:
                  Hee hee! When does he get back or is he back now?
                  He'll be back WEDNESDAY!!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users