Photo

Dreams Chiavari/Tiffany Chairs

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 proti007

proti007
  • 467 posts

Posted 06 November 2010 - 12:20 PM

Does anyone know what colours they provide (the actual chair - gold, silver, wood, white, etc)? Do they have different colour cushions? Thanks!

#2 Knbell22

Knbell22
    • 129 posts

Posted 08 November 2010 - 01:03 PM

I'm not exactly sure as to every color that is available however, I am using dark brown chairs and my WC asked if I wanted chocolate colored cushions or white/ivory.  So I know they do have different color options.  I would check with your WC and she will be able to tell you everything they have. 

#3 proti007

proti007
      • 467 posts

Posted 08 November 2010 - 02:04 PM

Thanks Kristen, I emailed Mariana a few days ago with about 10 inquiries, so I don't imagine I'll get back from her for at least another couple of days! It's always faster just to ask on here! I'm glad to hear they have brown, ad that will work!

#4 Knbell22

Knbell22
        • 129 posts

Posted 09 November 2010 - 09:58 AM

Your very welcome :)  I think I also saw some wedding pics with the gold chairs as well.  I imagine they can get all the basics.  I see that your wedding is the month after ours...it's creeping up on us!!  Are you planning on going down for a site visit?

#5 proti007

proti007
          • 467 posts

Posted 09 November 2010 - 12:51 PM

I got an email back from Mariana today and she wrote that the colours are: chocolate, natural wood, white, silver, and gold. Perfect, as we'll go likely go with natural wood.

I can't believe how fast it's coming around! We pondered going down for a site visit, but with numerous trips back to Toronto for various wedding related events (my hometown; we live in Calgary) it isn't in the cards. There is soooooo much on the internet and on this site, so as I much as I'd like to, I don't think it's necessary. What about you?

#6 Cindy*

Cindy*
            • 2,655 posts

Posted 09 November 2010 - 12:53 PM

I just got married there less than 2 weeks ago.  I did not do a site visit beforehand.  My wedding was perfect, everything at Dreams was exactly what I wanted.  Don't worry if you cannot do a site visit.

#7 *Lo*

*Lo*
              • 2,993 posts

Posted 09 November 2010 - 01:43 PM

Same thing from me. You don't really need to do a site visit. We did one but it was not a planned thing we just ended up making a last minute trip to Cabo last March.

I can post a few photos from my setup I had gold chivari chairs. Let me see if I have any photos right now...

#8 *Lo*

*Lo*
                • 2,993 posts

Posted 09 November 2010 - 01:49 PM

Here is what I could find for the chairs we had.

I used the same ones for the ceremony and they just moved them over. The lighting is weird there it was a weird time of day so they look like a funny color but they are goldish. I saw silver when I was there too and that looked really nice as well.

chairs.jpg

#9 proti007

proti007
                  • 467 posts

Posted 09 November 2010 - 07:17 PM

Lo I love your chargers! Are they from Dreams, or did you bring them?

Originally Posted by *Lo* 

Here is what I could find for the chairs we had.

I used the same ones for the ceremony and they just moved them over. The lighting is weird there it was a weird time of day so they look like a funny color but they are goldish. I saw silver when I was there too and that looked really nice as well.

chairs.jpg

#10 *Lo*

*Lo*
                    • 2,993 posts

Posted 11 November 2010 - 09:36 AM

I brought them. And then I brought them home. And I am going to sell them because I don't need 50 of them obviously in my life now.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users