Sign in to follow this  
proti007

Stylish Florist

Hi all! Can anyone recommend a stylish florist in Cabo? I need someone that has a vision and also has good selection....I've seen a lot of pictures of mums, roses, etc...looking for a bit more tropical. Let me know your recommendations!

Hi!!

why don´t you try Emporio Arte Floral. They are really awesome and can do whatever you have in mind.

The designer has been working for years in the Los Cabos area and always gets the exactly idea of your expectations.

He is the only one I use for all the weddings I have done during many years I have planned and organizing weddings and Emporio has always been so professional and delight to work with..

Try at:  weddings@emporioartefloral.com

I also went for the tropical style and I got exactly what I wanted from Claudia Mendez from Rayen. I had Mango callas, mini orchids with circus roses  for my bouquet and centerpieces and circus roses with orange lilyes for my bridesmaids and I love it. Also she worked with me until we find the arrangements I wanted without beign out of my budget. Claudia is great!! Check their Facebook page for more ideas: http://www.facebook.com/Flower.Shop.in.Cabo.Rayen

Here is Claudia's info:

email: claudiamd64@hotmail.com

www.floreriarayen.com

Hope it helps!!

I booked Rayen in San Jose.  She is extreamlly helpful, I love that she has a FB so I can see more examples of her work.  Very positive experience so far