Sign in to follow this  
muitoquerida

muitoqueridas wedding plans - lots of pictures - Dreams Cancun Feb 13th, 2011

On my way to check it out...cant wait to see :) I love looking at everyones planning and then reviews to see the vision come to reality....its totally hyping me up for my day and giving me so many great ideas...you ladies are all awesome! cheer2.gif

Originally Posted by muitoquerida View Post

Reveiw under Dreams Cancun

Haha too funny.... I have the same dress too!!! I am making a ton of alterations to it though.... I have to agree about the great taste part!! :D

I had my first fitting and completly started crying .. I am so in love with it... We have great style cheer2.gif

I love love love your pictures!!! Couple of questions, how many people were set at each table? Did you pay extra for your three tiered cake? how much extra was juan to photograph you getting ready and the reception?

Hi Nurse M! I had 6 people sit at each table all facing me.

Juan was $2600 for 8 hours. I personally requested him to do them on his facebook account and not send one of his assistants lol. I got the ultimate wedding package so the 50 pictures included in the package i used for my TTD the next day. I'll let you know when those are up ; )

For the cake i paid $160 extra. I brought my own orchids sugar flowers, sugar pearls and the E monogram for the cake.

Your wedding is coming up! I'm so excited for you

xoooxx