KitCat77

Barcelo Bavaro Palace Deluxe

Cool!! I'll see you their, when do you leave to DR ? I"m leaving in a couple of hours... Hey!!!

Stop by the Beach Gazebo at 6:00 pm on Saturday so you can get the full effect of everything msnwink.gif

Julissa Corona.

Good luck Julissa!  I am headed there 3 weeks from today... So I can't wait to read your review and hear how things went when you get back!  Especially how you felt the Beach Gazebo location was.  Hope everything turns out amazing!

Good luck Julissa!  I am headed there 3 weeks from today... So I can't wait to read your review and hear how things went when you get back!  Especially how you felt the Beach Gazebo location was.  Hope everything turns out amazing!

Sigh not sure why other than I have to much time on my hands at work that I chose to look the resort up on travel advisor.  Really hoping you ladies can boost me back up =( Julissa, Busybride and Disazaja....anxiously awaiting your return.

Thank You...add me on Facebook Ill be posting pics up their :D Good luck to you too...the last three weeks are the craziest trying to get everything ready...I'm all packed and ready to go...leaving at 5:00 am tomorrow morning ;) Wish me luck! Thanks! Julie :D

Hi ladies!

I'm getting married there in February! I love reading all of your input! Does anyone have pictures of the bar higuey or beach ceremony? Or wedding cakes that they had replicated? Thanks! And congratulations to you all:)

Natalie ahhhhh no way?! Totally going to try and find it online!! I have yet to see it on someone in white. My episode wont air til January.

On another note, just jumping out of my skin waiting to hear from the 2 girls that are having their weddings now and the one doing her site visit.

I did hear from Susan in regards to the lanterns for decor in Bar Higuey, the ones with LED batterys. They are seriously out of their minds at $20 per lantern and she estimates needing 40-50. Totally wanted to send her this smiley. .

She did however say we can bring our own and they do not charge to set them upsmile117.gif