St. Thomas - Wyndham Sugar Bay Resort Weddings

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 MikkiStreak

MikkiStreak
  • VIP Member
  • 2,347 posts

Posted 19 August 2007 - 03:02 PM

In all my computer brilliance (haha), I just now figured out how to upload documents to the site. So, I figured I'd start uploading a bunch of information I've gathered in the last year of wedding research...

This is the information Lorna Richardson sent me about having a wedding and reception at the Wyndham Sugar Bay Resort in St. Thomas. This is a list of the packages they offer, as well as reception options/menus.

Attachment 1002

Attachment 1003

Attachment 1004

Attachment 1005

Attachment 1006

Attached Files

#2 Littlelegallady

Littlelegallady
    • 3 posts

Posted 19 August 2007 - 11:29 PM

Do you know if the Wyndham allows you to use outside vendors for such things as photography and DJs? I'm considering this location as well as the Marriott. Thank you for the posts. Have you decided where you are thinking. I'm also planning for 2009.

#3 MikkiStreak

MikkiStreak
      • VIP Member
      • 2,347 posts

Posted 19 August 2007 - 11:47 PM

I can't say for certain, but I keep thinking they don't allow outside vendors. But, Lorna Richardson is the wedding planner there and could give a definite answer.

As for our plans--- nope, we're still up in the air. We talk about doing a legal ceremony for just the 2 of us in St. Thomas this spring, and then having the 50+ person wedding/reception in Mexico in '09. But, we change our minds almost daily at this point....

#4 twinkletoes

twinkletoes
        • 2,302 posts

Posted 22 August 2007 - 12:11 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Littlelegallady
          Do you know if the Wyndham allows you to use outside vendors for such things as photography and DJs? I'm considering this location as well as the Marriott. Thank you for the posts. Have you decided where you are thinking. I'm also planning for 2009.
          They allow outside vendors, however, they must be on their approved vendor list. I'm not sure if there is a fee associated with it though. I'll see if I can find the list they forwarded me.
          2 Hearts, 1 Love 08.08.08Punta Cana, D.R.

#5 eab

eab
          • 14 posts

Posted 27 March 2008 - 11:42 PM

i talked to brian a few weeks ago and i'm pretty sure he said no outside vendors. but double check that.

#6 eab

eab
            • 14 posts

Posted 27 March 2008 - 11:46 PM

one more thing - wyndham sugar bay has a wedding specific website that they are developing. brian gave it to me a few weeks ago. apparently, they haven't made it public yet, so it's not on the main website, but it already has some pictures posted.

sugarbayweddings.com

#7 beachbunnybride

beachbunnybride
              • 25 posts

Posted 10 January 2012 - 05:40 PM

im also considering staying at the here and chosing one of their packages...i real alot about janelle from island bliss weddings too...got any advice?

#8 nursemorgan

nursemorgan
                • 166 posts
                • Wedding Date:May 6, 2014
                • Wedding Location:Trunk Bay, St John USVI
                • LocationCape May, NJ

Posted 08 January 2014 - 10:33 AM

Where did everyone end up hosting their destination weddings?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users