Photo

December 2011 Brides

• Please log in to reply
275 replies to this topic

#251 Kimberli1211

Kimberli1211
  • 237 posts

Posted 22 November 2011 - 06:33 PM

Um, Kat, I envy you! I leave in a week and two days and I still need to do my guest book, programs, finish my bridesmaid's necklaces, work out ceremony details, make some DIY flasks..... and then pack and figure out music! Lol. Ahhhh the joys. I'm with you Brit, I don't have a clue what I'm going to do with myself when this is all over!!!! :)

#252 kat2012

kat2012
    • 602 posts

Posted 22 November 2011 - 07:25 PM

That's why I am getting all worried! Maybe it is just me thinking that I have it all done and actually I still miss so much to do LOL

Not sure how to figure that one out LOL

I am sure you will get it all done on time and your wedding will be perfect. Even if you will forget something, nobody will know anyways! 

Good Luck with your last minute DIY's

Originally Posted by Kimberli1211 

Um, Kat, I envy you! I leave in a week and two days and I still need to do my guest book, programs, finish my bridesmaid's necklaces, work out ceremony details, make some DIY flasks..... and then pack and figure out music! Lol. Ahhhh the joys. I'm with you Brit, I don't have a clue what I'm going to do with myself when this is all over!!!! :)

#253 drfoune

drfoune
      • 25 posts

Posted 25 November 2011 - 12:49 PM

I hope everybodies planning is going well.  My wedding is next weekend at Beaches Negril and I am startiing to get upset and paranoid about the weather reports showing thunderstorms for next weekend!!!! ....  I tried to at least get pictures of there "alternate"  locations for weddings for inclement weather but my wedding coordinator did not have so I guess I have to wait until I get to jamaica on Wednesday!!!!

#254 MichCraw

MichCraw
        • 369 posts

Posted 25 November 2011 - 12:56 PM

I leave in 8 days!! OMG, panic mode... I just finished my songlist & my place cards... now I have to do my scavenger hunt cards and finish up finding artificial flowers for my centerpieces .... Yikes... my clothes isn't in the luggage yet .. and my boyfriend is starting to give me some heat about that! How is everybody handling the last minute details???

#255 kat2012

kat2012
          • 602 posts

Posted 25 November 2011 - 02:08 PM

Don't worry!!! Your wedding will be amazing no matter what. Also weather changes very quick in Jamaica. Stay positive.

Originally Posted by drfoune 

I hope everybodies planning is going well.  My wedding is next weekend at Beaches Negril and I am startiing to get upset and paranoid about the weather reports showing thunderstorms for next weekend!!!!

I leave in 8 days!! OMG, panic mode... I just finished my songlist & my place cards... now I have to do my scavenger hunt cards and finish up finding artificial flowers for my centerpieces .... Yikes... my clothes isn't in the luggage yet .. and my boyfriend is starting to give me some heat about that! How is everybody handling the last minute details???

#256 Kimberli1211

Kimberli1211
            • 237 posts

Posted 25 November 2011 - 04:19 PM

I am in full on "busy" mode. I got my necklaces done and painted shells almost done. I finished my glittered flasks this afternoon. I have yet to decide the pieces of my ceremony and do programs if I'm going to do them- I may skip them if time runs short. I also need to sit down tonight and get a song list together, in case our DJ isn't so great and needs help. I'm feeling like the most important thing to do now is start getting everything together to make sure I don't forget anything!! I also need to iron and roll all of my chair sashes, table runners, and napkins. Silly little details. :P

#257 Marlena

Marlena
              • 254 posts

Posted 27 November 2011 - 07:34 AM

I got my suitcase out! There are clothes everywhere in our spare room! I can't believe we go on Saturday!! All I have to do is pack, and make sure that I have everything (favours etc) accounted for!

#258 Kimberli1211

Kimberli1211
                • 237 posts

Posted 27 November 2011 - 09:02 AM

Marlena, I leave Saturday too!! :) I hope to catch your wedding or run into you at some time- if you see me you'll have to say hi, since I don't know what you look like!! Haha! :D

#259 MichCraw

MichCraw
                  • 369 posts

Posted 27 November 2011 - 02:49 PM

I'm leaving saturday as well! Just finished packing my luggage, only a few more things to pack that have to wait til the last minute... I have to say i've outdone myself ... never been this ahead in packing .. EVER... Kimberli .. you are ironing all of you sashes and that before leaving?? I was afraid it would just get all crinkled again ... maybe I should do that too then .. ! Eekkkk now to remember in what bag they are!

#260 Kimberli1211

Kimberli1211
                    • 237 posts

Posted 27 November 2011 - 04:42 PM

I'm ironing them and then rolling them to keep them nice. I could probably do it down there, but I'd rather get the stress out of the way NOW! :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users