Photo

Ready to part with my dress and other wedding items.

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 roo66

roo66
  • 1,001 posts

Posted 05 October 2010 - 07:49 AM

Here goes girls im ready to sell the items from our wedding

First up and after much toing and froing ive made the decision to part with my dress.

Its a pronovois british size 14  named desert.Its discontinued now but i fell in love with it hanging in the shop.If you are looking for something different that has the wow factor this may be for the dress for you.It retailed at £1,250 but im looking for £400 i added the bling to the bustline that i found on an american website.It was profesionally sewn on by the wedding shop.If you google the dress you will find it did have a chiffon puff sleeve that i hated so i paid to have it removed.Of course i can send it to America.

It travelled really well i just rolled the bottom up and laid it in  the case.There were no creases infact it was/is a perfect wedding gown110.jpg

#2 mimi73

mimi73
    • 282 posts

Posted 05 October 2010 - 07:55 AM

I already have my dress, but I just needed to comment. That really is a GORGEOUS dress! Who ever gets it will be a lucky girl :)

http://tickers.Ticke....8901/event.png

Bride and Groom + 42 guests booked!

#3 roo66

roo66
      • 1,001 posts

Posted 05 October 2010 - 08:04 AM

109.jpgYou can see here the lace work is very open and also the bling i had added.The bottom of the dress is very unusual it has a tulle layer thats pleated.Everyone that saw it was bowled over.

Next up is the bouquet im looking for £45.00 its perfect and would be very simple to fit in with other orchid items.

I purchased a veil long ivory veil from a fellow member that i didnt actually wear.Had i worn it i would of needed someone to help carry it its that long.I wish i could remember who it was from  sorry i cant but im looking for £25 which is less than i paid.It is still in the bag it arrived in from america.

I guess i should say im 5ft 4 but wore three inch platform shoes.

I havnt had the dress cleaned as i found out all they do is wash them in the machine !!!!!

i would wear tthr dress as it is if im honest.If your shorter than me you will need the dress hemed which would remove any dusty marks anyway

#4 roo66

roo66
        • 1,001 posts

Posted 05 October 2010 - 08:09 AM

Mimi73 Thankyou i really love it because its differnt from the dress that most girls pick.

I hope to sell it and then buy a ring to sit alongside my wedding band.

I really couldnt bear to wrap it and put it in the roof, id rather someone else fall in love as i did xx

#5 roo66

roo66
          • 1,001 posts

Posted 07 October 2010 - 11:35 PM

Some key points i missed im happy to ship to ship to America and Canada.We have a paypal account so theres no problems there xx

#6 roo66

roo66
            • 1,001 posts

Posted 11 October 2010 - 06:36 AM

BUMP BUMP  any takers

#7 roo66

roo66
              • 1,001 posts

Posted 12 October 2010 - 11:39 PM

Girls make me an offer if your interesed im a size 12 in normal clothes.I will get Paul to put it on ebay at the weekend if no one is interested x

#8 *Linds*

*Linds*
                • 5,776 posts

Posted 15 October 2010 - 05:24 AM

What size is 12 in US sizes?! They are different right?

Loving married life! <3

#9 roo66

roo66
                  • 1,001 posts

Posted 15 October 2010 - 12:14 PM

Yes a uk 14 which the dress is is a 10 in the US.I  wear a UK12 in normal clothes.

#10 *Linds*

*Linds*
                    • 5,776 posts

Posted 15 October 2010 - 01:02 PM

If you decide you are willing to part with it for $200 usd plus shipping of course, let me know!

Loving married life! <3

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users