Plastic Vase for Centerpiece?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 tomato01

tomato01
  • 15 posts

Posted 03 October 2010 - 07:34 AM

Hi Fellow Brides,

I'm looking into centerpiece ideas for my wedding in Grand Palladium Punta Cana and am loving all the ideas so far on this forum. My vision is of floating candles/coloured beads in vase - however I'm a bit worried about the weight for the baggage restriction/hassel of carrying glass. Has anybody come across plastic vase (round or square) that are comparable to glass - not sure if they can achieve the same look as glass.

Or if anyone has come across light centerpiece ideas - I would love to see them as well!

Thanks so much!

#2 sxcT

sxcT
    • 1,282 posts

Posted 08 October 2010 - 09:12 AM

I am looking for something too.  Maybe acrylic or plastic.  Not sure if there is even much of a difference.  Hopefully some others will have some great sites to share.

Originally Posted by tomato01 

Hi Fellow Brides,

I'm looking into centerpiece ideas for my wedding in Grand Palladium Punta Cana and am loving all the ideas so far on this forum. My vision is of floating candles/coloured beads in vase - however I'm a bit worried about the weight for the baggage restriction/hassel of carrying glass. Has anybody come across plastic vase (round or square) that are comparable to glass - not sure if they can achieve the same look as glass.

Or if anyone has come across light centerpiece ideas - I would love to see them as well!

Thanks so much!

#3 Princess402

Princess402
      • 737 posts

Posted 08 October 2010 - 09:43 AM

There is already at least one thread on this subject: http://www.bestdesti...piece-any-ideas

You should really do a search before starting a new thread.

#4 sxcT

sxcT
        • 1,282 posts

Posted 08 October 2010 - 10:21 AM

I posted in that thread.  There was only one suggestion on a plastic vase.  It was cute but not what I am looking for.  I am really hoping there are others with some great ideas and links.  I am still searching.... 

There is already at least one thread on this subject: http://www.bestdesti...piece-any-ideas

You should really do a search before starting a new thread.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users