delgadot

Has anyone heard of Hummingbird Hall in Montego Bay?

Hi Arnriv,

I was going to tell you that I am using the HH DJ, but you are only 2 days after me. That is not enough time for you to change your mind. I read on wedding wire that the HH DJ was good and that most people danced the night away so we went with him and didn't look back.

Did you find a photographer yet?

@ Catererbride...

What private villa are you speaking of?  My fiancee and I are looking at Hummingbird Hall and also the Hilton Rose Hall Resort.  Does anyone have more suggestions to look at?  We are looking at an October wedding with about 50 guests and do not want to break the bank on this.  Any suggestions or advice would be much appreciated.  Thank you!! 

They quoted me a little under 9k as well for 30 ppl. I think that's a bit too much.

Originally Posted by Cateyedcutie View Post

Hummingbird Hall quoted me around 9k for 30ppl. And I wanted to get married at the aquaduct so that would have been another 2500.00. Too rich for my blood.

I'm trying to keep my budget between 10-15k, so they aren't an option for me. Gorgeous grounds though. 

Originally Posted by belledame View Post

They quoted me a little under 9k as well for 30 ppl. I think that's a bit too much.

Hello all! I had my wedding at Hummingbird Hall on 4/21, and it was amazing. The hall is gorgeous (and it exists! so don't worry if you don't see it before your wedding day - you are wiring money to a real, live place!). Alisha is just lovely - she's warm and friendly and all of my guests and photographer adored her.

We had about 50 people, and everyone had a great time - it was definitely hot, but that's to be expected. I honestly have no complaints - the steel band was great (the DJ was fair, but everyone still danced so it was fine), the food was delicious, our tiny cake was phenomenal. I've posted a review on WeddingWire that's a bit longer (here, look for the 4/21 wedding date), but please ask any questions that you might have at all - I know it's nice to be able to ask someone who was about all of your worries, so ask away!

I wish I could go back and do it all again.