Photo

Gran Caribe Real Brides 2012

• Please log in to reply
179 replies to this topic

#151 Jazzy

Jazzy
  • 29 posts

Posted 30 July 2012 - 01:55 PM

Thanks! Yes, I signed the church guideline form which states that we have to have shoulders covered, but no one told me, my mom, bridesmaids or any other guest to cover up. I'm glad we didn't have any issues!

#152 Jazzy

Jazzy
    • 29 posts

Posted 30 July 2012 - 01:58 PM

Oh and I also loved my bouquet and alter centerpiece! They were included in my wedding package. Hopefully I get my pics soon so I can do a full review!

#153 Jazzy

Jazzy
      • 29 posts

Posted 03 August 2012 - 04:09 PM

If any of you are looking for a photographer check out Octavio Montes. You can view my wedding and TTD pics. He did a  great job and is affordable. Access to the pics is only for 14 days so I hope you have a chance to look through them.

Go to the website below and type jasmin under username!!

http://www.octaviomontes.com/

#154 mizpriya

mizpriya
        • 268 posts

Posted 07 August 2012 - 04:52 AM

beautiful!

#155 soltamargo

soltamargo
          • Vendor
          • 216 posts

Posted 09 August 2012 - 11:07 AM

Hello Ladies,

I'm super excited to share with you my most recent GCR Wedding!!! Jessica + John said yes to an elegant beach wedding by

Want more? Check out the full slide show here: http://delsolphotogr...leries/?gal=754. What do you think of Photo Booth idea at the reception?

Feel free to let me know if you have any questions!

#156 michelleann

michelleann
            • 11 posts

Posted 13 August 2012 - 05:08 PM

what is everyone planning for rehearsal dinner?//past brides what did you do for rehearsal?

#157 Jazzy

Jazzy
              • 29 posts

Posted 14 August 2012 - 09:15 AM

We didn't want to pay extra for a semi private dinner for our rehearsal, so we just had everyone meet by the bar in the lobby. Then we went outside (pool area next to sunset grill) and discussed wedding plans and who was doing what. After business was taken care of we ate at sunset grill. We didn't all get to sit together but the restaurant did a good job in accommodating our party. They just sat about 8-10 ppl per table. It worked out great.

#158 scottandmel

scottandmel
                • 19 posts

Posted 14 August 2012 - 11:33 AM

Four adults from our party are staying in the gran caribe while the rest of us stay in the Royal.

Does anyone know if the guests at the caribe will be allowed into the Royal at an extra cost during our stay???

#159 Alicia415

Alicia415
                  • 54 posts

Posted 14 August 2012 - 12:48 PM

I believe the guests from the Gran Caribe will have to buy a day pass to stay at the Royal for the day, but I am not exactly sure of the pricing. I have heard that it is best to buy the day passes in advance of going though. I will likely have the same issue (with some guests staying at the Gran Caribe) so let me know how it woks out for you!

Is any using or has anyone used a separate decor company or event planning company to add lighting and additional decor besides flowers? I'm debating weather or not it is necessary to do this? My reception is going to be on the Albatros Terrace. Please let me know if anyone has!

#160 scottandmel

scottandmel
                    • 19 posts

Posted 15 August 2012 - 07:10 AM

Originally Posted by Alicia415 

I believe the guests from the Gran Caribe will have to buy a day pass to stay at the Royal for the day, but I am not exactly sure of the pricing. I have heard that it is best to buy the day passes in advance of going though. I will likely have the same issue (with some guests staying at the Gran Caribe) so let me know how it woks out for you!

Is any using or has anyone used a separate decor company or event planning company to add lighting and additional decor besides flowers? I'm debating weather or not it is necessary to do this? My reception is going to be on the Albatros Terrace. Please let me know if anyone has!

Will l u now what costs are involved with the day pass, i'm waiting on a reply from our wedding co-ordinator regarding this!!

What date do you guys marry?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users