Photo

Waiting for Sarah for my invites....

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Mischaka

Mischaka
  • 969 posts

Posted 21 September 2010 - 07:00 AM

Am I the only one who has seem to be waiting extra long for my invites to be made by Sarah Sproull???? I sent my deposit and all my info about 6 weeks ago and I haven't heard ANYTHING back. No "Hey I receieved your deposit and i'm going to work on them"...No "I've started working on them"...No "i'm finished."...No "I can't do it here is your money back." Nothing!!! I'm getting a bit nervous and frustrated because my wedding is less than 5months and I want to get these things out.

She did say that it would take about a month to start production and if you needed it to be rushed put RUSH in the subject. It's been well over a month and I still haven't heard anything after sending a few emails.

#2 JUSTUSTWO

JUSTUSTWO

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 12,193 posts

Posted 21 September 2010 - 07:37 AM

There have been a few threads posted in the past along the same lines where Sarah has stated that she's had problems with her email account. Maybe your emails aren't being delivered to her. Before you posted this thread, did you try to PM her?

#3 Mischaka

Mischaka
      • 969 posts

Posted 21 September 2010 - 08:20 AM

that's understandable...but she got my first couple of emails when I told her that I wanted to get them done. I just sent a pm too.

#4 Sarah

Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 6,996 posts

Posted 21 September 2010 - 10:53 AM

Hi Tiffany - that is so strange! I just searched my email folders and I have your Paypal deposit receipt on 8/9, and our correspondence from the couple times before that, but nothing from you from then on. I wondered what happened to you, but lots of people will make their deposit then not send me their questionnaire for a month or so - I don't usually start bugging people until it's been a couple months. I have had a ton of trouble with my hotmail account this summer, and have most people using just my email through my website which is sarah@sproulliedesigns.com .

Try sending me an email through the above website and I'll either refund your deposit if you're frustrated with the process and would rather go elsewhere, or if you want to continue your project I'll rush them for you at no additional charge.

Sorry for the mixup!

#5 Mischaka

Mischaka
          • 969 posts

Posted 21 September 2010 - 01:07 PM

No refunds!!! I sent email.

#6 Sarah

Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 6,996 posts

Posted 21 September 2010 - 05:18 PM

Got it - Woohoo!

Working on your design now :)

#7 Mischaka

Mischaka
              • 969 posts

Posted 22 September 2010 - 12:23 PM

Great! Can't wait to see them!!!!!

#8 marian

marian
                • 1 posts

Posted 18 February 2011 - 02:00 PM

Hi Mischaka

I'm having the same problems now. I have sent everything. I paid for rush + custom invites to start Feb 15th 2011. And I sent all my info and not one response from Sarah Sproull Designs. I too am very worried. Sarah please reply. 

#9 Sarah

Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                  • 6,996 posts

Posted 18 February 2011 - 06:53 PM

Hi Marian, not sure what the problem is as I sent your questionnaire right after you placed your order, and sent your draft on day 3 after your start date, which is the normal design time for a rush order.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users