Photo

Just saying hello

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 sinesbride

sinesbride
  • 53 posts

Posted 16 September 2010 - 05:35 PM

Just introducing myself. I will probably be spending most of my time on the cruise weddings forum, but I am super excited to finally be planning our wedding. We had always wanted a destination wedding and originally chose vegas a couple of years ago, but then my brother and his fiance decided they were doing vegas...which we didn't want to do again and with a 2 year old it wasn't the best kid friendly vacation spot since we want to include our son. Then we though mexico..but some friends of ours just did that and as a matter of fact we just got back from their wedding...so now I decided on a cruise...mainly because it's important for my grandmother to be there and she can easily drive to galveston and see us marry on the ship prior to leaving...while the rest of us can still set sail and have fun. Wow...this was long. Anyway, just starting out and realizing there is plenty to do from the get go.

-Cat

#2 sinesbride

sinesbride
    • 53 posts

Posted 16 September 2010 - 05:40 PM

Oh i guess I forgot to post my wedding date...we are looking at January 2012 right now, but waiting on the rest of the 2012 cruise dates to be posted so we can really confirm our date.

#3 lisa203

lisa203
      • 681 posts

Posted 16 September 2010 - 05:45 PM

Hi Cat - congrats and welcome to the forum! You'll love it here! Happy planning!

#4 Caprice35

Caprice35
        • 188 posts

Posted 16 September 2010 - 06:33 PM

Welcome to the site and enjoy! 

#5 JanineA

JanineA
          • 2,482 posts

Posted 17 September 2010 - 06:17 AM

Hi Cat, welcome welcome welcome. Cruise or not you are a destination bride and we're happy to have you. The site is full of information that will help guide you, inspire you and for sure give you tons of support when you need it. Good luck and happy planning!

#6 Dmitri_Markine

Dmitri_Markine
            • Vendor
            • 2,782 posts

Posted 18 September 2010 - 04:29 PM

Welcome to the forum!

Enjoy and happy planning

:D Dmitri

#7 JenK

JenK
              • 302 posts

Posted 19 September 2010 - 09:48 AM

Congrats and happy planning! I'm interested in a cruise wedding too so keep us updated!

#8 sxcT

sxcT
                • 1,282 posts

Posted 20 September 2010 - 07:32 AM

Welcome to this amazing board!!  As you know you will find lots of stuff on this site.  Good Luck and Happy Planning!!

#9 GVphotographer

GVphotographer
                  • 2,667 posts
                  • Wedding Date:January 23, 2016
                  • Wedding Location:Puerto Los CAbos

Posted 21 September 2010 - 02:57 PM

Hi Cat,
                  Welcome to this great forum, here you´ll find the information you are looking for. Congratulations on your wedding!!

#10 jenrick

jenrick
                  • 163 posts

Posted 21 September 2010 - 03:06 PM

Congrats and welcome to the forum! We're doing a cruise also, but getting off the ship and getting married on the beach in Antigua. Can't wait until April 2011!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users