Photo

Perfect salsa dancing red dress!! Size L - $18 New with tags

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 lexibride

lexibride
  • 276 posts

Posted 01 September 2010 - 03:14 PM

Ok girls so I'm finally unpacking after moving into my new house since the wedding and I have a chance to list some things that I never got to enjoy in Mexico. I bought some dresses but never got to wear them cause basically I wore my bathing suit and a sarong every night.  Anyway here's one of the dresses. I was channeling my inner Dancing With the Stars with this dress - the bottom flows so much and is a great salsa dress! It's a large, but a bit form fitting, I usually wear a M and this fit me fine.  I bought it for $28 and I'm selling it for $18.  Shipping shouldn't be more than $5 anywhere cause it can fit into an envelope! PM me if you'd like it!red dress.jpg

red dress1.jpg

#2 Princess402

Princess402
    • 737 posts

Posted 03 September 2010 - 10:29 AM

This dress is really cute! I might be interested... you don't have a pic of you in it by any chance do you? Just to see how it looks on?

#3 sherifeb2011

sherifeb2011
      • 25 posts

Posted 30 October 2010 - 01:17 PM

How long is this dress? I wouldn't want it to be too short on my because I am 5 7?

#4 lupppe

lupppe
        • 1 posts

Posted 28 December 2011 - 06:47 AM

i am quite interested in the salsa dress because im having a salsa theme for my quinceanera and this dress instintally caught my attention!!!(:

#5 ashlee16

ashlee16
          • 1 posts

Posted 17 April 2013 - 05:05 PM

i am looking for a red salsa dress for my choir concert and this looks georgeous, if u havet already sold iti wouldlove to buy it

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users