Photo

Iberostar Rose Hall (suites) ceremony set up pics & video! - Montego Bay Jamiaca

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#31 cvgreene

cvgreene
  • 48 posts

Posted 29 December 2011 - 07:48 PM

Love the video and pics...thanks for posting I am so glad I have booked Iberostar

#32 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
    • 11,659 posts
    • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 26 April 2014 - 07:24 AM

Don't forget to register for our Iberostar Hotels Wedding Webinar on Saturday May 10, 2014 @ 9:00am PST

This is a way to learn about any group amenities, ask your wedding questions, etc.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
    Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
    Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
    Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
    sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
    Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#33 FutureMrsGlover

FutureMrsGlover
    • 284 posts
    • Wedding Date:October 10, 2015
    • Wedding Location:Jewel Paradise Cove Beach Resort and Spa Runaway Bay Jamaica
    • LocationUnited States

Posted 30 April 2014 - 02:45 PM

Thanks for the reminder!

#34 DelightfulDani

DelightfulDani
    • 99 posts

Posted 01 May 2014 - 02:35 AM

I was in a wedding where we stayed at the resort and it was beautiful. The bride actually had the wedding off resort but the beach wedding I saw were nice

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users