Photo

Coral Bridesmaid Dresses?

• Please log in to reply
74 replies to this topic

#31 mochamakes3

mochamakes3
  • 1,917 posts

Posted 03 January 2011 - 11:12 AM

JR14 - I don't have the swatches. I'm just going off the test dress that I ordered. Are the orange callas real or faux? I have real touch callas in orange and they are nothing close to the dress. I can try to take a picture tonight and post it tomorrow morning if that would help?

#32 JR14

JR14
    • 244 posts

Posted 03 January 2011 - 11:41 AM

My bouquets will be real... if you can take a comparison picture that'd be helpful!!  I notice you're from Ontario... I have the swatches if you want to see them?  Let me know

Originally Posted by mochamakes3 

JR14 - I don't have the swatches. I'm just going off the test dress that I ordered. Are the orange callas real or faux? I have real touch callas in orange and they are nothing close to the dress. I can try to take a picture tonight and post it tomorrow morning if that would help?

J + R ~ Bristol Buenaventura, Panama ~ 26.May.2011~~ 95 booked (+ bride & groom)

#33 mochamakes3

mochamakes3
      • 1,917 posts

Posted 03 January 2011 - 11:50 AM

That would be so helpful to see the swatches. I still can't decide if I'm going to order BM dresses online or from a bridal store or even try to find something from Macy's or Nordstroms.

#34 Vaneska

Vaneska
        • 123 posts

Posted 04 January 2011 - 10:03 AM

http://www.morilee.c...npag2=4&imac=23

This is The Dress we are going with!!! LOVE LOVE!!!!

#35 mochamakes3

mochamakes3
          • 1,917 posts

Posted 04 January 2011 - 11:54 AM

Here's the picture. When I put the callas on the dress they matched pretty closely, but overall the dress is too red for my liking. It is a yellow calla on the left, and orange on the right.

My bouquets will be real... if you can take a comparison picture that'd be helpful!!  I notice you're from Ontario... I have the swatches if you want to see them?  Let me know

Quote:

#36 JR14

JR14
            • 244 posts

Posted 04 January 2011 - 12:06 PM

Thanks for posting the comparison pictures - that does look REALLY red.  EEKS! I'm super nervous now.  If you're wanting a more pinkish tone then I would say you should order #20 (which is what the site told me matches Coral the best)... Or just go with another dress you find.

Here's the picture. When I put the callas on the dress they matched pretty closely, but overall the dress is too red for my liking. It is a yellow calla on the left, and orange on the right.

Quote:

J + R ~ Bristol Buenaventura, Panama ~ 26.May.2011~~ 95 booked (+ bride & groom)

#37 mochamakes3

mochamakes3
              • 1,917 posts

Posted 04 January 2011 - 12:39 PM

I wanted more orange than pink... and certainly not red. The hunt continues.

#38 Brandy

Brandy
                • 2,628 posts

Posted 04 January 2011 - 12:44 PM

Mocha, have you looked into bari-jay bridemaids dresses, their coral is more on the orange side.

#39 Brandy

Brandy
                  • 2,628 posts

Posted 04 January 2011 - 12:55 PM

it looks a little more pink online but Ive seen them in person and they are def more on the orange side.

#40 mochamakes3

mochamakes3
                    • 1,917 posts

Posted 04 January 2011 - 01:02 PM

I really like that dress, but my sister is paranoid about swim suit straps and my moh is plus size. So tough....

Back to Destination Wedding Dresses, Wedding Attire & rings

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users