Photo

Cramming too much in??

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#21 christinepg

christinepg
  • 21 posts

Posted 05 September 2007 - 11:00 PM

I had guests do that same tour and it is very taxing on the body. I wouldnt recommend it until after the wedding.
    Christine & Jeff
    May 27, 2007

#22 Lorilou

Lorilou
    • 533 posts

Posted 06 September 2007 - 10:44 AM

I know, the first day everyone arrives, we have a welcome/rehearsal dinner thursday night, then the next day is a group dolphin/snorkel tour and then the wedding Saturday evening...is that going overboard?

#23 PVBride

PVBride
      • 443 posts

Posted 06 September 2007 - 02:16 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Lorilou
        I know, the first day everyone arrives, we have a welcome/rehearsal dinner thursday night, then the next day is a group dolphin/snorkel tour and then the wedding Saturday evening...is that going overboard?
        What time is your group snorkel tour? I think if it is later in the day(so guests can sleep in after traveling and the welcome dinner) it will be fine!

BTW, I ended up switching the Outdoor Adventure to Thursday. So, the Welcome Dinner is Tuesday night, nothing is scheduled for Wednesday,and then Thursday is the Outdoor Adventure. I feel much better about that schedule!

#24 Lorilou

Lorilou
        • 533 posts

Posted 06 September 2007 - 04:10 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by PVBride
          What time is your group snorkel tour? I think if it is later in the day(so guests can sleep in after traveling and the welcome dinner) it will be fine!

BTW, I ended up switching the Outdoor Adventure to Thursday. So, the Welcome Dinner is Tuesday night, nothing is scheduled for Wednesday,and then Thursday is the Outdoor Adventure. I feel much better about that schedule!

It's at 9am...maybe I'll just not organize anything and let everyone decide if they'd like to do a tour on their own...it's the day before the wedding, so I don't know if I'll even want to do anything was anyone else like that?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users