Sign in to follow this  
PVBride

Cramming too much in??

After much research, we finally settled on a company to do our Group Canopy Tour (Vallarta Adventures - The Outdoor Challenge). The only downside is that the tour would leave at 7:45 a.m. on guest's first full day in PV. This means that everyone going on the tour would miss the hotel's free breakfast, and have to get up early after our welcome dinner the night before.

Should I find another tour that leaves later in the day?? Or is this not a big deal?

(Sorry if this is a silly question! I am starting to stress out over little details !! :))

Thanks for your opinions! Jackie

Thats a tough one. If I were you I wouldnt do it so early the first full day there and the day after the welcome dinner. Is there any other time you can go. You want to make sure your guests feel relaxed, and this could be to much in to little of a time slot for most people but what a great idea the canapoy tour sounds really cool.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jilly76 View Post
I would try for later in the day. You don't want everyone to feel like they need to head to bed early on the night of your welcome dinner.

I totally agree - Unfortunately, the tour only leaves once a day, at 8 a.m. sad.gif

Why are all of these little decisions sooo tough!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by PVBride View Post
I totally agree - Unfortunately, the tour only leaves once a day, at 8 a.m. sad.gif

Why are all of these little decisions sooo tough!?
That is a tough one! Can you go with another group tour (maybe your second choice) that leaves later in the day? Or can you schedule the tour for a different day?

i don't think you should worry too much about it. I'm sure some guests will be a tad grumpy, but they'll get over it once they arrive.

I've read reviews where people have done some sort of activity the morning of the wedding and still managed to have a great time.

Can you ask PF if they can accomidate your group and have breakfast, or maybe just a continental breakfast, early?

Quote:
Originally Posted by amyh View Post
Can you ask PF if they can accomidate your group and have breakfast, or maybe just a continental breakfast, early?
That's a great idea if you do decide to continue with the early morning trip.

Is there something else you can all do? personnally, since it's the 1st full day there not to forget after the welcome diner, I think some people might not be too happy about it... I wouldn't but I figure some would.

Why not ask a few people going with you. Pay attention to their body language and that should give you yor answer ! smile43.gif

Could you maybe do it the following day? Have the welcome dinner, the next day is for relaxing etc, then have a day trip? Or is that the day of your wedding?