I am so sorry about your situation. I hope things work out for you in the future!
Wedding went sour/Everything must go...
Posted 23 December 2010 - 10:05 AM
Hey i 'm soo sorry to hear this. Do you have any pictures if the items that i could see?
Originally Posted by Soon2beWed09
Sad to say I never got married he basically told me at the last minute he couldn't afford (sucks huh). I was very hurt now I'm moving on and don't wanna take this stuff into my next relationship...sooo I'm selling it all. All of the items have never been used, some of the prices can be negotiated. Just pm me with ur offers, but I am trying to get as much as possible, but also trying to get rid of the items too.
Here's what I have for sale:(1) Bride Bouquet (real touch flowers-floramatique) $80 (2) BM Bouquet (real touch flowers-floramatique) $45 each (1) JR BM (real touch flowers-floramatique) $35 (2) mother bouts (real touch flowers-floramatique) $10 each (1) Groom bout (real touch flowers-floramatique) $10 (2) Groomsmen bouts (real touch flowers-floramatique) $10 each (1) ring bearer bout (real touch flowers-floramatique) $7 (1) Guest book
(1)best man bout
(1) Tiara (turning a little) $10
(1) Signature guest book plus stand $10
(3) sand ceramony bottles $8 for all
(43) bubbles $7
(2) fuschia and royal blue, tan sand $7 all three
(50) OOT bags $20 for all
JA Garter $10
(25) chair sashes $20 for all (1,000) rose petals $10
(1) anjolique 654 sz 12 (dress has been altered im 5'2 it was taken up a little in the bust $500 obo (because of alterrations paid $875) (1) mens ring (dont remember how many carats lost recpt) $200 obo i really will take half Cake cutting set $25
message in bottle favors giving them away free because it has our name on the outside, but u can cover them with another sticker, but if the guest open the message it does have our name on the message I suggest u put a little super glue so they can't open..they are really nice. (11) pink and (11) blue Just PM me with any questions or email me email@example.com p.s. everyone must pay their own shipping even the free stuff
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users